This Is For Any Jackass Who Does The Following In The Wrestling Section

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
"In my opinion, *insert wrestler name* should World Champ. And if *insert other wrestler name* is still around, they should totally form an alliance with *insert tag team name* and hold all the titles. It would look like this:

*Insert random fantasy booking wet dream table of distribution...

HERE

...*"

Do that and you just look like an idiot who can't seem to pay attention and just thinks their little wet dream is everyone else. Then to make it more lovely, you point it out, and that's just a cue for other jackasses to come in and do it. God, I fucking hate that.

Funny how so many people bitched when Evolution held all the titles but then you see so many posts like those.

Don't give up yet IWC. There are still a few of these scenarios with Edge that have not been thought up yet. Your job is to come up with them before killjoy murders you. Be forewarned though, I am rooting for him.

"In my opinion, *insert wrestler name* should World Champ. And if *insert other wrestler name* is still around, they should totally form an alliance with *insert tag team name* and hold all the titles. It would look like this:

*Insert random fantasy booking wet dream table of distribution...

HERE

...*"

Do that and you just look like an idiot who can't seem to pay attention and just thinks their little wet dream is everyone else. Then to make it more lovely, you point it out, and that's just a cue for other jackasses to come in and do it. God, I fucking hate that.

So I guess it's no different from you making threads to push Eric Young to a title just because it wasn't a world title?

So I guess it's no different from you making threads to push Eric Young to a title just because it wasn't a world title?
If I give an actual opinion with detail, reason and discussable material instead of posting a damned spreadsheet, then yes.

Of course "Eric Young is good. He should be World Champion" is most certainly not a detailed opinion.

Right now, WWE's title divisions are kind of a mess. They're not bad but they could be a lot better. Pretty much what i'm trying to say is that WWE currently has a lot of unused talent and I think a part of that is because of the title divisons. Here's what I think would work well for the WWE with it's current roster.

WWE Championship Division
CM Punk
John Cena
John Morrison
Randy Orton
Sheamus
The Miz
Triple H
Wade Barrett

World Heavyweight Championship Division
Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Christian
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Kane
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker

WWE Intercontinental Championship Division
Chris Masters
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
Tyler Reks
William Regal
Zack Ryder

WWE Tag Team Championships Division
Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov
Mark Henry & R-Truth (Random but works)
Heath Slater & Husky Harris (I think they'd be better then Slater/Gabriel)
Ted Dibiase & Michael McGuillicuty (Change his name back to Joe Henning)
The Uso Brothers
Curt Hawkins & Trent Baretta (It's gonna happen)

WWE Cruiserweight/Lightheavyweight Championship Division
Chavo Guerrero
Daniel Bryan
Evan Bourne
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kaval
Primo Colon
Tyson Kidd w/Jackson Andrews
Yoshi Tatsu

WWE Diva's Championship Division
Alicia Fox
Beth Pheonix
Brie Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Kaitlyn
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Maryse
Melina
Michelle McCool
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Rosa Mendes
Tamina

Future Endeavours
Darren Young
Joey Mercury
Michael Tarver
Ricardo Rodriquez
Skip Sheffield
The Great Khali

With this layout, the roster is split up much better and allows more superstars to get "noticed". Now obviously, certain superstars can switch between divisions but this is how I'd start the "NEW WWE" off. Let me know how you'd do it.
I think it will be awesome if the WWE goes back into having actually divisions. In addition to having the divisions back, they need to have a ranking system of some kind. So we dont see the same person vs the champion 5 straight ppv.

WWE Champion, The champion can go on both shows and face the # 1 contender of that show.

Tag Team Champions, The champions can go on both shows and face the #1 contenders of that show.

Intercontinental Title on Raw, and United States Title on Smackdown. Have a top 10 for each title on that show

Divas Title on Raw

Cruiserweight Title on Smackdown

This way they can bring the "glory" back to the titles and at the same time push younger talent.

nbieclkl91, love your idea.

Well if Winter seems good in the Knockouts division because she has her own feud there but if you really are thinking of pushing the British Invasion ehres th etitles they should go for.

Desmond Wolf-World Title
Williams-TV Title
Burchill-X-Division Title
Magnus And Terry-Tag Titles.
Two in a row. I officially hate this guy.
WWE Undisputed Championship-It worked in the old days and brought alot of feud
John Cena
Randy Orton
Jack Swagger
CM Punk
Wade Barrett
The Miz
Sheamus
Triple H
The Big Show
The Undertaker
John Morrison
Edge
Kane
Christian

This lsit consists of basically the normal maineventers and guys like Morrison, and Christian who i fele are ready for main event for their effort.

Unified Intercontinental/US Title-Honestly you can't have a US and international title because it doesn't make sense but these are just all the guys that wwe have been treated badly that dont necessarily fit the high-flying division that can be future main eventers.
Alex Riley
Alberto Del Rio
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Goldust (Dusty or Black Reign)
Finlay (veteran needed)
Chris Masters
Ted Dibiase
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Tyler Reks
Tyson Kidd
Drew Mcintyre

Unified Tag Team Championships (Basically made up tag teams of people that would work good together)
Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel
Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty
David Hart Smith and William Regal (Regal could make DH smith a star simply because Regal is a wide known name)
The Usos
Vladimir Koslov and Ezekiel Jackson (They did good on ECW)

Cruiserweight/Light Heavyweight Title-The Highflyers need their own division because they cant fight big guys by themselves.
Rey Mysterio (Veteran)
Yoshi Tatsu (serious gimmick)
Primo Colon
Trent Barretta
Zack Ryder (better gimmick)
Curt Hawkins
Kofi Kingston
R-Truth (gimmick in TNA)
Evan Bourne
Kaval
Joey Mercury
Tyler Black
JTG (without gimmick)

Unified Divas/Women's Titles (It ook out Layla and switched her with Rosa frankly because I don't see much talent in Layla because shes just a sidekick. Rosa was a champ in OVW)
Eve
Beth Phoenix
Rosa Mendes
Michelle Mccool
Gail Kim
Alicia Fox
Melina
Natalya
Kelly Kelly
Tamina
Maryse

Future Endeavoured-Everyone else.

With these Unified Titles it will be more like the attitude era and everyone can get noticed due them being in some sort of division so no lower card and jobbers.

Bo_Pelini_extreme_closeup_and_extremely_angry.jpg

really-angry-really-ugly-chiuaua.jpg

angry.jpg

I was lost in your opening post. What the hell are you doing to people who do that? Or is this just a bitching thread?

They're just a team to keep Angelina relevant while Velvet goes on her redemption road against Sarita. They should wrestle in a "Hot Ass On A Pole" match.

So you don't think this could be a push for Winter, kind of like how Mickie overcame Trish? Not comparing how the angles played out, just the result

Heath Slater & Husky Harris (I think they'd be better then Slater/Gabriel)
Ted Dibiase & Michael McGuillicuty (Change his name back to Joe Henning)
Ted & Husky would be much Better IMO.

Bitching threads like this are pointless and accomplish nothing other then showing how pissed off the thread creator is. The only problem with that is nobody gives a fuck.

nbieclkl91 said:
Stupid idea? Because you didn't think of it? It's assholes like you that dish out bad rep because you feel like it that piss me off. How about you come up with a better idea, make it a thread and see how well that goes over...Probably won't happen.

I red repped this guy and he got a bitch on about it. I might actually do something along the lines of WWE not needing divisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back