This Day Keeps Getting Better!

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Not only did I just sit for 3 hours and write a new record onto the forums, for finding out exactly HOW MUCH you can post, before it has to go into a secondary post.

I just converted my bathroom into a swimming pool, prepping myself for the arrival of Summer.

Beware.. those devices floating, aren't intended to save you from drowning.

Not only did I just sit for 3 hours and write a new record onto the forums, for finding out exactly HOW MUCH you can post, before it has to go into a secondary post.

I just converted my bathroom into a swimming pool, prepping myself for the arrival of Summer.

May I ask how? Simple Flood? Or did you take a really big piss?

I've already done this, and 46000 characters is hardly an all time forum record

but nonetheless, kudos, because the longest match I ever wrote for the fed was a little over 16000 characters

May I ask how? Simple Flood? Or did you take a really big piss?

I wasn't even going to the bathroom. I went in to get ready for bed (at like 9 something a.m.) and noticed toilet paper still in the toilet. (thats a HUGE issue I have, when people are too stupid to know how to flush)

Well, since I typically don't bother to notice how above averagely high the water was.. I just flushed without thinking. And when I noticed the water rapidly rising, the exact words out of my mouth were.

"Oh shit, this can't be good."

When I noticed water going over the top, I grabbed the plunger and started doing my best D.L. Hopper impression. Sadly, it didn't work fast enough, as the entire floor around the toilet, washer, and bath tub was flooded with a good inch (or more) of water.

Okay, two things come to my mind with this.

1. So you're wanting the award for 'most pathetic poster on the forum?'

2. Challenge accepted. :p

Well technically I wrote the Celeste Crimson Chronicles while in high school for a creative writing class, I posted the chronicles here after I had started my first Book This, and I later implemented the Chronicles for my character in the EFED

Well technically I wrote the Celeste Crimson Chronicles while in high school for a creative writing class, I posted the chronicles here after I had started my first Book This, and I later implemented the Chronicles for my character in the EFED

While I'm not sure, I'm almost thinking my first story that I ever put time and effort in would blow your Chronicles away.

Not meaning "better" just meaning "longer" since I'm working on having it published as a novel, and as such.. its.. well its rather.. long. And its still not finished.

While I'm not sure, I'm almost thinking my first story that I ever put time and effort in would blow your Chronicles away.

Not meaning "better" just meaning "longer" since I'm working on having it published as a novel, and as such.. its.. well its rather.. long. And its still not finished.

I initially wanted to turn the chronicles into a book, as there is a whole lot more I could add to it, but I'm too lazy to actually sit down and type it all out.

I only have 116 pages in the chronicles, so it shouldn't be that hard to beat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back