Things On WZ That Have Literally Made You LOL

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
So, I think it's safe to say that most of us are guilty of throwing out such abbreviations as LOL, ROFL, and LMAO, even when it is not the case. But, has there been anything on here that has made you truly laugh?

Jake's recent thread on Ralph Ziggler has had me in stitches throughout the evening, as something tells me that he intentionally messed up Dolph Ziggler's to take the piss out of "super-serial" posters.

DIAR for pretty much saying i was a racist because i said there were a bunch of illegal immigrants in south texas

When some guy asked for a Undertaker sig and Sly made a square box with "The Undertaker" written in it. A few things Luther, Fizzle and Jake have written.

{EDIT} Sam too, probably the funniest, but I forgot about him.

Myself and Jake.

I'm sure there was someone else. Sometimes I'll think "Oh, that's funny" but won't react in the slightest. Like a stone.

Sam and Jake. Pretty much the main source of entertainment on this Forum. Both make great posts about TNA usually.

They come from the heart.

Hold up, I don't really posty in the TNA section. Call yourself a Jake fan. Tsk.

You do sometimes. And when you do, it's golden. I've always been a Jake fan. I just don't express my love for you that often.

Milks thread about shaving his balls... me and my wife laughed hard when we saw that, Milk buddy you made my week

Milk's thread about him shaving his penis & failing in the process. That one had me laughing for days & it was the funniest moment of the week for me. Damn i'm still laughing about it.

sparky, rusty, kb, becca, nsl, norcal, jake, polley, sam, fts, gunnz, m_f, pippen, tdigle, luther...

there are loads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back