There is no way

l.jpg

Reactions: TSG
I would like to point out that I don't think he's been on here since that thread was posted. I sent him a PM asking him what the fuck he was thinking, and he still hasn't responded. Is he too humiliated to show?

I would like to point out that I don't think he's been on here since that thread was posted. I sent him a PM asking him what the fuck he was thinking, and he still hasn't responded. Is he too humiliated to show?

I wouldn't be surprised. If i remember correctly there was a prison thread where somebody was asking about Milenko becoming a mod on some other wrestling site and while he didn't show, he red repped several people who posted there including Phatso(?).

I honestly can't see why a guy who is going 0 - 2 to a cage door is the MVP over a guy who cut a 3:16 like defining promo.

I think JMT hit the nail on the head when he said Milenko probably just typed it up after the Henry/Big Show bit and was too lazy to retype it after CM Punk. That does sound like textbook Milenko. Afterall, it was posted at 11:15. I don't think Raw was even over at that point.

Lazy isn't the way to go. It seemed Troll-y, but he could've retyped it, because well let's face it, there wasn't much to the Henry one.

Punk all the way.

WEEELLLLL

WELL IT'S THE BOG SHOW

I think JMT hit the nail on the head when he said Milenko probably just typed it up after the Henry/Big Show bit and was too lazy to retype it after CM Punk. That does sound like textbook Milenko. Afterall, it was posted at 11:15. I don't think Raw was even over at that point.

RAW was cut at about 11:09

I always hated his generic threads, but this MVP shit takes the cake. Stay tuned. Next week, Zack Ryder will be MVP for asking for it via Twitter.

Maybe he had it all typed up before Raw was over and posted it prematurely. Either that or the trolling thing:shrug:

Brain's right, Milenko was saying Henry well before Punk's promo, during the live discussion. But that could be him doing a good set-up, who knows?

What are people's thoughts round here on Anus anyways? He's always seemed like a decent enough poster to me, but I've only been part of the forum since April.

He's defo in invisible mode. Can a G/P mod shed light on this?

Y'all have been had. Seriously, no one is this fucking dense unintentionally. I've had a sneaking suspicion Milenko was a master troll when he posted his Seth Rogen thread. This pretty much confirms my suspicion.

I just got done talking to Milenko and he's flat out pissed off about this. I've literally never seen him this pissed about something little like this. He flat told me that he is sick and tired of people shitting on him just because he has a different opinion and that he won't deal with shit like this anymore. Milenko has said that from now on he is DONE with Wrestle Zone and plans on not coming back for a long time (which is like 3 days in Milenko time I think.) So be prepared for less stupid ass comments from the Juggalo.

Well since he's done with WZ and totally not lurking in invisible mode we can say whatever about him.

If he doesn't want to be made fun of, he needs to stop being a dumb fucking attention ****e.

I just got done talking to Milenko and he's flat out pissed off about this. I've literally never seen him this pissed about something little like this. He flat told me that he is sick and tired of people shitting on him just because he has a different opinion and that he won't deal with shit like this anymore. Milenko has said that from now on he is DONE with Wrestle Zone and plans on not coming back for a long time (which is like 3 days in Milenko time I think.) So be prepared for less stupid ass comments from the Juggalo.

Could you quote him, please?

Could you quote him, please?

[YOUTUBE]tyeC6Oyco7I[/YOUTUBE]

CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE? I've just received an e-mail from the anonymous Raw General Manager....and I quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back