There is no way

I've never been more certain that he's a master troll who has been playing the long con with us.

Maybe he had it all typed up before Raw was over and posted it prematurely. Either that or the trolling thing:shrug:

Correct if I am wrong but I remember him posting it as CM Punk originally, so I assuming it Milenko cleverly trolling everyone

You're giving Milenko far too much credit. He's not smart enough for that.
He's smart enough to notice to obvious inconsistency of him giving Henry MVP for a run in and then saying no single promo can make an MVP. Genius, but you can't be that thick.

LOL

It's obvious Milenko wrote that shit up right after Mark Henry's segment, and he was just too lazy to change it after Punk's promo because he wanted to get the thread up as soon as possible.

LOL

It's obvious Milenko wrote that shit up right after Mark Henry's segment, and he was just too lazy to change it after Punk's promo because he wanted to get the thread up as soon as possible.
I've changed my mind. Please let it be this.

Amidst the idiocy that is the WWE section right now, this was a bright spot. I legitimately laughed out loud. That Gaping Anus is one funny juggalo....

Cory... Please for the love of god tell me you were trolling. I haven't even seen raw, Big mizzark didn't even come close to Punk.... Come one I have him in my sig and I'm saying that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back