TheOneBigWill for Admin

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
As Admin, I'd do as little as possible. In fact, I would try my hardest to just do simply nothing at all and get by with it for as long as I could. It seems to have worked very well for the majority of Admins before me.

In continuing with my plan of action, I would like to say I'd take the time to ban all the people I really believe should be straight up GONE from this forum. That one big tittied bitch (Mi-something, the England one) would be the first to go.

In the interest of fairness, I'd lie and claim I'll bring in a lot of former Pro Wrestling greats. Like Konnan, and Disco.. but when it comes right down to it, I'll just figure out how to create a sub-forum and post each name as a thread and say "keep it all in here". Little by little people will stop giving it attention when no one shows up, but at least they'll think I tried.

I would also de-mod CM, because anyone that did/possibly still does as much work as he did - needs to get the fuck off this forum and start finding a real life.

So.. that sums it up.

Will for RAW GM

Oh, the things I'd do. Where to begin.. Okay, top to bottom.

I'd have Cody Rhodes cut a promo on how hes not really related to Dustin. Building toward a story that concludes when its revealed Cody is not actually Dusty's son.

I'd have Maryse strip naked for me. The entire show. For no apparent reason.

MVP would be given the "Thanks for trying so hard when no one gives a shit" award. Miz would steal it.

Orton, HHH and Cena would have a 10 minute debating segment in which the loser would be fired. No subject would be given, and they'd all be released after talking randomly and wasting 10 minutes of my time. (the final 10 minutes they'll ever waste of it, again)

HBK would wrestle Chavo in a "hair club for men coupon on a pole" match. Chavo would let HBK win, because he doesn't need it anymore.

Main Event would be me handing out the photos of Maryse's naked body to the fans around the arena.

Well at least you're honest, you get my vote:thumbsup:

Thats one.

If I didn't vote for Thriller, Will would have my vote. For both Raw GM and Admin.

Not for nothing, this Thriller person seems like they would really try to do something with the spot. Sly is the logical - work ethic admin. Irish is the .. well, the guy that talks to Cash admin. The 3rd needs to pick up the doing nothing spot. Thats completely me related.

So I've noticed my name still hasn't been slightly turned to the right and bolded. I guess I need to bump this to make sure the point has been made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back