• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WWE's grimmest mistakes. #1 The Ryback Days.

Ohhhh, I get it... it's like a fantasy booking thing, right? Then I agree, Orton/Punk would've been fun and much better for Orton. Also, the actual match at HIAC had a pretty lame finish, so I agree Punk/Orton woulda probably been a lot better quality for those that shelled out the 60 simoleans. That's a feather in your cap. Your Survivor Series and TLC ideas sounded alright, too.

The point I'll make for Ryback is that he will probably never be that over again, know what I mean? Even if everyone who chanted for him was a caveman, they were still chanting for him at the time and I was too. Regardless of why he was getting a reaction, the reaction was there and God only knows how much longer that was going to last. If there was ever a chance to make money on Ryback, it was then.

So personally, I liked the way they did HIAC because I enjoyed the two weeks of ultra-hype on WrestleZone with none of the buyer's remorse.

I apologize for seeming very harsh and singular in presenting and sustaining my point of view. But if you had a bit fun with the chants/ppv, I'm fine with that. You're damn right that Ryback will most likely never matter much again, unless there's a miracle. Once again I apologize for seeming too anti-Ryback. I was more of a Pro-logical booking than Anti-Ryback.

I apologize for seeming very harsh and singular in presenting and sustaining my point of view. But if you had a bit fun with the chants/ppv, I'm fine with that. You're damn right that Ryback will most likely never matter much again, unless there's a miracle. Once again I apologize for seeming too anti-Ryback. I was more of a Pro-logical booking than Anti-Ryback.

No worries, dude. I'm agreeing with you, I woulda liked to have seen the meaner side of Orton versus Punk, thinking of when Orton was kicking the hell out of Cena's dad or like his feud with Trips when he went after Steph. Then you'd have Punk blasting Randy about his second strike of the Wellness Policy, asking him where he's been the last couple of months and all that. I still wouldn't have bought the PPV, but I would've liked the free t.v. leading up to it.

Cena/Orton/Punk woulda been great just like you said, I can't remember if that ever happened, but it's a damn shame if it didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back