• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WWE Series: 2) Wade Barrett

What kind of investment has Wade Barrett been?

• Positive

• Negative

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.
Neutral, only because he had a bit of a stall after the Nexus storyline. His version of Nexus was more entertaining than Punk's version, that says something. He had a solid IC title reign, his feud with Orton didn't interest me much because it seemed to side with Orton too much but I think he could work a good program with a guy like Sheamus. I think he will end up as a guy who gets a few WHC reigns, maybe a WWE title reign by the time his career is over

This is crazy on the plus side in my mind.

This guy has ALREADY made them oodles of cash because he was the ENTIRE reason to tune in for the NEXUS angle (sure the other guys were solid, but Barrett was the obvious driving force).

Hell, they tried to sabotage the guy with the shitty CORRE angle and he still somehow rose above it and was ready to move to Full-Time Main Eventer when the unfortunate injury happened.

When he comes back ... it will not be quietly. This guy has A TON of gold in his future and can probably be a face as easily as a heel.

I think we are just scratching the surface on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back