• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Wrestlezone Band

Papa Shango

Frontman of the WZ Band!!
Who wants to join? I'm the frontman and lead vocalist. I also can play saxophone, and little bit of the drums and keyboard. I need, at the very least,

Backup vocals
Lead Guitar
Lead Drums
Bass
Keyboardist-- because every great band has to have a keyboardist.

I've got a performance background. I can play some guitar and bass, and I have been playing classical piano since I was about 6.

What acting experience did you say you have Shango?

Yo I can back you up on Vocals and Keyboards... Also I am a saxophone extraordinaire :D

Also I got you beat Armbar...... I've been classically trained on the piano since I was three. I'm also Rock/Jazz trained.

I can only sing when I'm drunk and I usually just make up lyrics to current beats. I was told I did a perfect rendition of Ryder's "Oh Radio" with lyrics revolving around the Dallas Cowboys offense.

I've got a performance background. I can play some guitar and bass, and I have been playing classical piano since I was about 6.

What acting experience did you say you have Shango?

I did a little theater training when I was younger. Did some children's theater and a "Shakespeare for Kids" class. Was supposed to play Fetes in 12th Night but I had to drop out cuz I was violently ill. Sick for the rest of the summer. Then I did theater in high school, ALOT of theater. Did a year studying Theater Arts at Western Connecticut State University. Not a great school, but a very good theater program... or so I was told. Got bored after a year of only getting into student-directed plays and "B" shows. The final straw was when I nailed my audition for Diary of Anne Frank, but the dept. head overroad the casting decision and made the director choose someone else because he was a Junior and cuz he looked "more Jewish-looking".

All in all I've been in... *tallies in his head*... 24 theater productions since I was 12.

Yo I can back you up on Vocals and Keyboards... Also I am a saxophone extraordinaire :D

Also I got you beat Armbar...... I've been classically trained on the piano since I was three. I'm also Rock/Jazz trained.

Sounds like we may have to have auditions.

Oh, I forgot, keyboardists in my band will have be using heavy amounts of synthesizer. If you didn't already assume this, then you're not the kind of keyboardist I'm looking for. I need someone who can play Billy Joel, Rush, and Styx all in one night.

Play Bass, a little guitar, Keyboards, vocals, and im cool enough to have sex. Band material.

But MR.? That's not cool enough for a band. You can be band manager, if you'd like. And we can make fun of you and make your job way more difficult than it has to be. It'll be like A Hard Day's Night.

"You know you're a swine. Innit he, George? Innit he a swine?"

"Aye, a swine."

Oh, I forgot, keyboardists in my band will have be using heavy amounts of synthesizer. If you didn't already assume this, then you're not the kind of keyboardist I'm looking for. I need someone who can play Billy Joel, Rush, and Styx all in one night.

I have a Korg M3 in my studio which I know a lot and have a shit load of custom sounds from Baba O'reily, Won't Get Fooled Again. to Depeche Mode. Billy Joel is my idol dude. Give me about a week or so and I'll have his shit down pat.

I'm sorry Armbar, I just prefer my music to be less Canadian. My Ipod can't handle anymore of it. It's full to the brim with Rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back