The Wrestlemania hype spoiler thread

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
As there are some people avoiding the main site for spoilers this is a place to discuss any you've read.

SO the latest Sting rumour is a vignette will play at Mania and he'll be at Raw.

The whole Austin situation is very intriguing. A few days ago the interview regarding his thoughts on Punk coming back is released, now he's confirmed to appear tomorrow night? I hope it's not just a cheesy backstage segment that he's in, but whatever the case, it's an interesting development.

AJ styles hasn't been booked for anything. Expect him not to be at wrestlemania.

Here are my BOLD Wrestlemania predictions:
Daniel Bryan beats Triple H and wins the WWE Title.
The Undertaker defends the streak.
Bray Wyatt goes over John Cena.
AJ Lee escapes with the Divas Title
Big Show wins the battle royale.
The Usos defend the tag belts.
The Shield goes over the Authority.

Not sure why so many are jumping on the Wyatt pins Cena clean wagon. 1. He won't. 2. Why should he? I think he'll probably win, with help, and Cena will beat him at Extreme Rules.

I only say this because it seems like a lot of people are excited to see Wyatt pin Cena without help. He's the heel, so I don't see why him winning clean is such a big deal.

If he is there and is returning, why would WWE do ANYTHING that would allow fans to know that? They'd keep him hidden as best they could.

Punk is in New Orleans, photos of him, AJ, and Kofi are on the main page.

Could be in town simply to support his new fiancée who just happens to be in town as well.

Granted, I still believe he is making a significant appearance at WM30 tonight, I've thought so since day one. But I would be careful about reading too much into the fact that he happens to be in New Orleans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back