• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Worse Thing to Hit Pro Wrestling

CuddleBuns84

The Wrestling Sex Machine
Well, over the past years, wrestling has had it's up and downs. From the bad use of talent, to poor booking situations. Yet, something worse and horrific has come about the pro wrestling in the last two years.

That very entity, is none other than.... Twitter.

From Dixie Carter hyping up a non-fulfilling blockbuster announcement, to a useless argument between two talents, Twitter has made it's appearance felt in the wrestling world.

It hurts the Kayfabe of pro wrestling. A lot of wrestlers have broken out of character using twitter, hell, some even making business decisions using twitter.

Now, I do know their are pros of having Twitter. A wrestler can reach out to his or her fans. They can communicate with others.

However the cons outweigh it a lot. Character breaking for one. The rules of Kayfabe being broken. Lame attempts at marketing.

Anyways, I do know a lot of people have different opinions on it. Some may think that Twitter is helping the wrestling industry out. Some may think just like me.

What are your guys opinion on Twitter in the Wrestling industry?

What are some of the cons you guys think it present?

What are some of the pros it presents?

Discuss.

I think it is definitely hurting the wrestling industry. Although I do admit to going on twitter and enjoy when wrestlers make funny jokes or talk to each other, far too many times I have seen them break character and start unnecessary shit storms. It is kind of annoying really. It is really stupid to see Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart having a "twitter war." The pros are that they can communicate more freely with their fans but it shouldn't come at the cost of the characters they play on screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back