The work of jsmizzyy (feedback and requests)

Edit - I've had a pretty boring night in tonight so I've decided to do a few edits (as well as those above), I know they're not amazing but I thought I'd share them with you guys if you don't mind

10comlg.jpg
}

30270wh.jpg

zy7yhe.jpg

I enjoy doing edits no doubt about it, but wow I'm a loooong way off you guys in here, genuinely I'm impressed + I'm pretty rubbish with any type of blending/airbrush

My signature and the 3 pics below are an attempt at editing, not as good as you guys, but I was kinda pleased with myself... Until I came here aha

2po1mpv.jpg
[/IMG]
2gwexoz.jpg
[/IMG]
fod5s2.jpg
[/IMG]

These really aren't bad. The more you work with them, the better they'll turn out obviously. Just think about what else you do to them. For example, change the background picture color and just brush over it. It will make the main pictures pop but give the background a quiet, important role as well.

NewtownMemorial_zpsb7ce4fe4.png

Something rather simple I did for the lives lost today in the Newtown shooting. My heart goes out to the families, it's such a terrible, awful, event.

I dig the Obama one a lot. My mom was watching the news when he was giving his speech about the shootings. This peace is touching. Man, what a sad day. Nice piece bro.

R.I.P too all of those lost today.

I'd like a WZCW related sig please. The wrestlers I'd like on it are:

Joe Doering (Wilhelm Wunderbar), Richie Steamboat ((dressed smart) Alexander Stark), Corey Graves (Connor Reese) and Strongman (Benjamin Hoss) in that order from left to right and tagged with their fed names.

If it's possible I'd like it to include a modification on the BA* logo (BA *K) and the sig to go with it, but if that's not possible/more effort than it's worth then don't bother, just make something nice :)

I'd like a WZCW related sig please. The wrestlers I'd like on it are:

Joe Doering (Wilhelm Wunderbar), Richie Steamboat ((dressed smart) Alexander Stark), Corey Graves (Connor Reese) and Strongman (Benjamin Hoss) in that order from left to right and tagged with their fed names.

If it's possible I'd like it to include a modification on the BA* logo (BA *K) and the sig to go with it, but if that's not possible/more effort than it's worth then don't bother, just make something nice :)

I apologize, I just saw this. I'll try and get to this soon. I'll probably be able to get caught up tomorrow on all my requests.

JonnyGreenwood_zps665e8ca3.jpg

Gotdamn Jonny Greenwood is a bad man. A bad, bad man. I likes his guitar playing abilities a lottt.

I've seen your work on previous pages, and it is is great. Hence I'm requesting a sig from you.

I'm sure you remember Doc's request thread from a few years back. A.K.A creations

Now, he made a sig "series" (if you will) known as the Wrestle Zone Order or something along those lines. The other thing he did was, merge a wrestler's name, with a Wrestlezone user's name, one example; is Doc Steiner, a merge of Scott Steiner and Doc (I'm sure you got that). Now what I request is, the same Bret Hart one below, but with the text different; Cereal "Frikin" Killer in the same place. A re size if possible as well please (a size like my current sig).

EDIT: I'm alien to Graphic design.

Please and thanks.

beckah.png

I like all the graphic work which you have done in shapes of signatures. I am new here and i also want to make signatures like these. So any one will help me that how i can do that?

If you are still taking requests, would you be able to make me a sig including (in columns)

this image

dlhr-120421-002.photo.jpg

Behind the Wellington Hurricanes logo, infront of a yellow background

this image

dannew_1658155a.jpg

Behind the Liverpool logo with a red background

and this image

rockliff75.jpg

Behind the Brisbane Lions logo with a maroon background!

If you can make this I will love you!

If you are still taking requests, would you be able to make me a sig including (in columns)

this image

dlhr-120421-002.photo.jpg

Behind the Wellington Hurricanes logo, infront of a yellow background

this image

dannew_1658155a.jpg

Behind the Liverpool logo with a red background

and this image

rockliff75.jpg

Behind the Brisbane Lions logo with a maroon background!

If you can make this I will love you!

Sure can. Any text or color or size specifications?

not particularly, but if you could make it with cool backgrounds rather then bold colours, and make 1 sig sized and 1 1440x900 for my desktop? If so that would be awesome!

Hey Smizzy, I really like your work.

I was wondering if you could make me a new sig for my WZCW character Blade.

His gimmick is kind of Robin Hood crossed with Tyler Durden. Bringing down corporations and redistributing wealth. So, something quite dark and intense. My character rep is Bret Hart and the character's signature colours are black and red.

I'll give you some rep and my undying love in return. Thanks!

Can you make me an Ambrose sig. I asked someone else but will be dammed if I can find the post now, and he hasn't replied in close to a month. Thanks.

I'd love to. It may be a week though. My desktop with my programs crashed so I'm gonna have to redownload everything to my new computer here soon.

I'd love to. It may be a week though. My desktop with my programs crashed so I'm gonna have to redownload everything to my new computer here soon.

Great I can wait. I'll keep checking back here then, or will you PM me?

If you're still taking requests, a Balls Mahoney signature would be lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back