The Wolverine

Fire Marshall Bill said:
Got a question regarding the next X-Men film
involving a huge spoiler for this movie:

To answer, using my own spoiler...
According to wikipedia, Wolverine's body altered the adamantium that was grafted on to something organic that would regenerate by itself if damaged.

To answer, using my own spoiler...
According to wikipedia, Wolverine's body altered the adamantium that was grafted on to something organic that would regenerate by itself if damaged.

Which would be a plausible solution if not for:

The mid credit scene his claws come out and they're clearly sharpened bone. His bone claws growing back makes sense so I didn't have a problem with that. But there was no metal.

And what would it be grafted onto that wasn't organic? :lmao:

The mid credit scene his claws come out and they're clearly sharpened bone. His bone claws growing back makes sense so I didn't have a problem with that. But there was no metal.

And what would it be grafted onto that wasn't organic? :lmao:

But:
His whole body is still loaded with adamantium? And the bottom half of the claws? Plus... Time travel.

Do we need spoiler tags in the Bar Room?

Edit:
I forgot you were talking setinels, not magneto. I'll change my answer exclusively to time travel in this case. I think we get an old wolverine, not a nowadays wolverine.

Do we need spoiler tags in the Bar Room?

I don't know. I do it out of respect because I wouldn't want someone spoiling a movie I was going to see unless it was something small

But:
His whole body is still loaded with adamantium? And the bottom half of the claws? Plus... Time travel.

Edit:
I forgot you were talking setinels, not magneto. I'll change my answer exclusively to time travel in this case. I think we get an old wolverine, not a nowadays wolverine.

Time travel is such a douchey way to write it off. I like Bear's method if they didn't already show bone claws. And if they were using an old Wolverine, why did they recruit the current one? I hope they don't go the 2 Wolverine's route. That formula has failed on too many movies before.

Fire Marshall Bill said:

Yes, the bone claws are back. My guess would be that they take a little longer to grow back, that's all. I pray to Ishtar they don't have another overly long scene at Alkali Lake.

Apparently, it's possible in the movies to amass a large enough stockpile of adamantium for a faux-Gundam robot suit, so Wolverine could have another operation to fix six measly claws...

Yes, the bone claws are back. My guess would be that they take a little longer to grow back, that's all. I pray to Ishtar they don't have another overly long scene at Alkali Lake.

Apparently, it's possible in the movies to amass a large enough stockpile of adamantium for a faux-Gundam robot suit, so Wolverine could have another operation to fix six measly claws...

Yeah I was thinking that about the suit too. Good point. I can see that working.

1005324_10151486532636793_1159554085_n.jpg

I went to see it today. I enjoyed it but its nothing special. A hell of a lot better than the previous film though.

Looks like Fox did a good job with this movie, was very pleased after I left. Between Wolverine and First Class, it looks like this franchise is back on track. Hopefully they successfully manage to retcon Last Stand and Origins out of existence.

I saw it today. It was pretty good. The dialogue was shit, but the action was pretty great, and the general story was pretty excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back