The WHC Has Been MODIFIED.

AttitudeChild

Occasional Pre-Show
I don't know if anyone else saw this last night, but the World Title looks a little different. Nothing to major but just 2 slight Mods. 1, it is now Two-Toned. Most of the belt is now a dark gold wile few parts are a lighter gold. Sort of how the old Undisputed Belt used to look. Plus the rubies are also a lot darker. 2, it seems to be completely flat. The floral designs on the World Title used to be raised like Brail but now the belt is smooth. here is a before and after comparisons.
z156397468.jpg
y8Ij.jpg
[YOUTUBE]h0na7ZNvqMk[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]iC5My8QvwKA[/YOUTUBE]

What do you guys think? Is the change good? Is it bad? Or can you even tell the difference and I'm just looking at it to much? Discuss.

Wait, the WWE changed the rubies?

THEY CHANGED THE RUBIES?? FUCK THE WWE!!! THEY HAVE NO SOULS, RATING ARE FUCKED!

In seriousness, outside my spam infracted original post, I don't see much of a difference. It's still the "Big Gold" Championship belt and giving it a bit of a retune, polish and all that isn't going to affect much.

The World Heavyweight Championship is by favorite Championship belt, and it looks great still. Also, Orton is laughing in that YouTube still... He has a personality!!

They update that belt from time to time without saying anything. They did it in 2003 by adding the WWE logo to it and giving it a more bended look.

They also add the WWE logo to the very top of the belt, above World Heavyweight Championship.

I wish they'd just get rid of the belt and create a new look. It's hideous, and has been for years.

They also add the WWE logo to the very top of the belt, above World Heavyweight Championship.

I wish they'd just get rid of the belt and create a new look. It's hideous, and has been for years.

What do you think of the WWE Title? Personally, I'd like a new look, but with how it sells, I'm sure it won't happen.

That's flimshaw, balderdash and poppycock if I ever heard it. That said, the new design looks (and this might just be the low resolution of the videos) like it's been attacked by tippex.

Apart from the rubies which look like plastic bungs, the belt doesn't look different.

The blinged up abomination that is Cena's belt should be terminated.

The WWE Title looks fine. The WHC needs an overhaul.
BLASPHEMY!!!!1111

I agree in preference to the WWE Title, although I don't really think the WHC needs to be changed. I don't see any reason why either one needs to be changed; a change usually signifies a shift in eras, which hasn't happened anytime recently.

The cynical part in me (most of me) says they changed it to suit Randy Orton's new shirt. The irony being it clashes quite badly.

BLASPHEMY!!!!1111

I agree in preference to the WWE Title, although I don't really think the WHC needs to be changed. I don't see any reason why either one needs to be changed; a change usually signifies a shift in eras, which hasn't happened anytime recently.

You're telling me there hasn't been any shift in eras since the days of the NWA?

The WHC is the best title in the WWE, easy. It looks so prestigious and yet awesome at the same time, it doesn't need an overhaul. All of the new titles have looked like shit, don't ruin a classic.

If you ask me they should focus on making a new Intercontinental Championship. Old as hell and hideously misshapen it is.

I noticed it. A nice subtle change to one of the better belts in wrestling. Although it has no place in this current era, so change the fucking thing.

The WWE Championship is the worst belt in wrestling, including that Hardy belt. Still better than anything in boxing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back