The Week After Mania will we see Taker?

Will Undertaker be at either Raw or Smackdown the week after Mania

• Yes he will appear on Raw or Smackdown

• No he will not be on Raw or Smackdown following Mania.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So the next thread I'm doing on my sick day is whether or not we will see Undertaker the week after Wrestlemania?

I'm going to guess that we will see Taker the week after Mania. Knowing that he is going to take his extended vacation once again we need some reason for it and so I think he will appear and probaly get taken out or say he will need to time to rest. I think after this we will not see him for a while but will start to see vignettes of him around Summerslam.

What is everyone else's thoughts.

It really depends on the outcome of the match. Assuming Taker wins, like Horace said, he will probably either show up once or twice..or maybe a month...and then disappear for the summer.

Yeah, but if he loses, he probably won't show after that..but will make occasionally appearances like Flair did...until he jumped ship..fucking bastard. But HHH is in the company still, and I think he'll show up every once and awhile...I'd think it'd be the best thing ever if they make HHH the Anon GM after he loses. That would be too predictable though. Maybe announce the Anon Gm...after backlash, and make it like HHH has left after that last night on Raw.

I agree with J4L. I don't feel that we will be seeing much of Taker, as well as HHH, for a while. I don't think WWE really has plans for their next feuds and what not so I think both men will be getting so time off, as far as ring work is concerned.

I think it's a turbulent time in WWE right now. Hopefully, that's a good thing, but prolly not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back