The Vickie and Dolph Debacle..

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
So, that's it. After Friday Nights Smackdown, where Vickie and Drew McIntyre lost their Tag Team match against Edge and Kelly Kelly, Vickie has officially been fired by Teddy Long. That means both herself and her boyfriend have left the Blue Brand. So where does that leave the two of them now in programming? There's only two options here, so I'm gonna go over them quickly.

1) Vickie, being the whinging, moaning woman that she is, goes running to Vince McMahon, who has disagreed with Long previously, on the McIntyre case. Vickie manages to persuade Vince to allow both herself and Dolph to return to Smackdown. Once they return, there's a possible big shift in management backstage, where Vince possibly allows Guerrero to be the GM, with Long becoming the "Advisor". This allows Vickie free reign on the Brand, not having to be aware of whatever Long has to say. Dolph can go after the Intercontinental Title any way he wants, as long as Vickie is on his side. Eventually, after the Del Rio/World Title Story is over, Dolph can move back into the Main Event, fighting for the World Title, eventually winning it. But we are looking quite far ahead into the future here, I mean like, a Year or so, possibly more, maybe less.

2) The second option is a complete re-haul of the Duo. Well, sort of anyways. Give it a week or Two, maybe even this coming Monday. We're watching Raw and out comes Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler. Maybe the GM chimes in, announcing "New Signings". Anyway, we're told that Ziggler/Guerrero are now an official part of the Raw Roster. Vickie goes on to say that Dolph will be going after the United States Title, which means he'll be fighting Daniel Bryan. Now, we know how great their matches are, so, so far, this is a good decision. Eventually, Ziggler can become the United States Champion. Then he has feuds with the Mid-Card guys. Bourne, Bryan, Ryder, Truth. Whoever gets thrown in to the picture here. Maybe, one day, Dolph becomes WWE Champion. However, it's such a "Big" Title, that I see him moving back to Smackdown in time for the Money In The Bank Pay-Per-View, where he wins for Smackdown, eventually leading to his World Title Reign.

Where Vickie Guerrero goes with all of this is unknown. As we see, she's one for the men (apparently), so maybe she's still with Dolph at this point, maybe she isn't. This is a total mind puzzle in the sense we never know where she's gonna go once she's finished with her man.

So, what do you guys think about the Vickie and Dolph situation?
Where are they headed next?

1. Why did you post this in The Prison?

2. My hope for Dolph is he'll return sometime soon and be but into the WHC match at WM in a triple threat match. That would definiatlly make the match most interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back