The Undertaker Award for Best Return

Whose return has had the biggest forum impact?

• Deadman

• Dirty Jose

• Bill Lesnar

• Tenta

• Harthan

• Y2Jake

• NSL

• Blue Cardinal

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Deadman
Dirty Jose
Bill Lesnar
Tenta
Harthan
Y2Jake
NSL
Blue Cardinal

I'm sure there must have been a point this year where I disappeared for two weeks. Right?

I voted for myself, because I have no shame.

Remember, a vote against Harthan is a vote for terrorism.

Reactions: .
I was fairly inactive for about 3 months earlier this year ( me thinks). I'm not sure but there was a period of time where I dint come on here very often.

Considering Bill Lesnar defines high impact, I had to go with him. It is disappointing that JGlass did not list each of his returns separately though. He deserves15 spots on this list leaving no room for these other disappointing returns..

Poor NSL hasn't gotten a single vote :(

I was 100% sold on Jose until recently, but he's sort of fallen off lately. Harthan, on the other hand, has been coming on strong. I might need a little more convincing from supporters of both sides before I cast my vote.

Poor NSL hasn't gotten a single vote :(

I was 100% sold on Jose until recently, but he's sort of fallen off lately. Harthan, on the other hand, has been coming on strong. I might need a little more convincing from supporters of both sides before I cast my vote.

Have you considered the fact that DirtyJose is a known terrorist and Al-Qaeda sympathizer, while Harthan represents truth, justice, and the American way?

Can I interest you in some homemade apple pie? A rousing game of baseball? A bald eagle? Think about it, your very own bald eagle. It could be yours. Bitches love eagles.

Can I interest you in some homemade apple pie? A rousing game of baseball? A bald eagle? Think about it, your very own bald eagle. It could be yours. Bitches love eagles.

Oh Harthan, that tickles me in such a way that if a lady tickled me like that I'd say, "Oh yeah, that's the spot right there."

Jose has a tough act to follow.

The fact I was nominated for a award almost specifically named for me is beautiful :) But I will have to vote for Harthan as he contributes more to the forums overall then I do and the only other name I recognize of importance is DirtyJose who is awesome.

The fact I was nominated for a award almost specifically named for me is beautiful :) But I will have to vote for Harthan as he contributes more to the forums overall then I do and the only other name I recognize of importance is DirtyJose who is awesome.

You've changed my opinion of you, Deadman.

Maybe you're alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back