The Ultimate Feud

kobrad

Pre-Show Stalwart
Okay so i was thinking, since we all complain about certain feuds anyways(including myself), then why not create a feud that we ourselves thinks is the ULTIMATE FEUD.

Here are the rules:
1. Can be anyone ACTIVE wrestler right now
2. Either on TNA or WWE roster
3. You CAN mix and match like say hhh vs. angle or something
4. Make it fun!!!, because wrestling is FUN!!!

Here is my Ultimate Feud:

Cm Punk vs. AJ Styles

CM Punk could still have his straight Edge Society and AJ Style could have the "New Horsemen" and it would be epic

CM PUNK could play off the idea that AJ, Wolfe, Beer Money, that girl, and FLAIR all go along with limosiune ridin', jet flying, son of a guns. They party and get girls. CM PUNK could talk about how the SES is the epitamy of a great team.

SES:
Punk (Main Eventer)
Gallows (big bruiser)
Hart Dynasty (Tag Team)
McCool (Diva)

Horsemen
Flair (Legend/Manager)
Styles (Main Eventer)
Wolfe (Bruiser)
Beer Money (Tag Team)
Lacey Von Erich

I think there could be awesome matches between Punk and Styles, along with GREAT promos by both groups!!! The two tag teams could be very possible in both camps because each stable right now needs a tag team.

what do you think would be the ultimate feud? and why?

Anti American Bret Hart from 1997 vs the Say your prayers, Take your vitamins, American Flag Waving Hulk Hogan from the 1980s.

The fued while in the ring may not have lived up to the hype outside the ring, but the segments of Hart dissing the US, with the proud flag bearer Hogan defending its honor would be exciting as hell.

I'd go with CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle. Angle's painkiller abuse would fit perfectly with Punk's anti-drug war. Their matches would be highly entertaining as well as the promos. The SES would be ona mission to take down Angle with shots at him over the accusations of stalking & other facts like the break-up of his marriage and how it was the abuse that got him in that situation more than anything else.

CM Punk and SES vs Ric Flair/Kurt Angle/Hulk Hogan those are party boys who have notoriously lived the party/substance lifestyle.

Beautiful People (lacey/velvet/madison) vs. LayCool & Vickie ultimate rip off of TBP in WWe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back