• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TNA Roster: Is It Too Big?

TNA does have a lot of wrestlers in there roster. They really need to release some wrestlers from TNA. Sometimes I even get lost on all the story lines that are going on, One week I see Anderson and Kurt's storyline, next week I see team 3D and the Nasty Boys storyline. That really needs to stop, Either they create another show or they get rid of all the useless wrestlers in the roster.

Like tell me something why the hell do they still have Kiyoshi in the roster, They're not using him shit just release him stop wasting money on useless wrestlers. They also have Dr. Stevie, Jesse Neal, Orlando Jordan, Raven all of these named wrestle haven't done shit for almost two months already. I guess that TNA loves wasting money.

The TNA roster is entirely too large. However, right now they are throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks. You've got to have plenty of guys to draw from.

Either get a second show (not likely at this point) or let some guys go.

When you watch 2 months of shows before a guy gets air-time, you know there's too many wrestlers on the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back