• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Team of Kaz & Daniels - Where Do They Rank?

Pera

Fist Pumping Like Robbie
Seriously, how brilliant is this quirky and energetic team? The best thing to happen out of this Claire Lynch storyline is this amazing team, and some of their segments, backstage and in the ring, are just awesome. I can't remember laughing as hard to a wrestling segment as when they brought that baby AJ out on Impact this past Thursday. They also have the rare ability to have a serious side amongst all the comedy skits. They manhandled Dixie Carter in a believable segment, and the whole storyline with AJ has been excellent outside of Claire Lynch.

Now, claiming them as the best tag team in TNA history is a stretch. Beer Money, AMW, Motor City Machine Guns, Dudley Boys etc all have runs on the board but these two are already two time tag team champs, have had GREAT matches in nearly every match so far and are really saving a wannabe actress from complete failure.

I really hope the blowoff to this whole storyline doesn't involve the team of Kaz and Daniels splitting as I think they could carry the struggling Tag Team division for a year or so at least.

Where do they rank in the list of favorite TNA Tag Teams, past and present?

Would you like them to remain as a team after this Claire Lynch storyline?

EDIT: Changed first question.

Where do they rank in the list of best tag teams in TNA, past and present?
So far? Lower half of the top ten tag teams. They've come together far better than most thrown together teams in TNA, and they've certainly accomplished a good bit with their two tag title reigns, but they need more time and attention to truly get up there

My own list:
Beer Money, Inc.
Motor City Machine Guns
Team 3D
America's Most Wanted
LAX
AJ & Christopher Daniels
British Invasion
Kazarian & Christopher Daniels
The Naturals
Triple X
Team Canada
YES.

There only a part of one of the dumbest storylines i have ever seen in my life, it still really doesn't make sense why they are together.

I really enjoy them and I like when Kaz gets his mic time and gets some spotlight rather than just lingering around like he's Daniels sidekick.

This was two guys I wanted to see get thrown together as a solution to the depleted Tag Division so I was very happy when they did it. I think there's a lot of potential in a feud between these two and Hernandez/Chavo. Only problem is, and I would really like Kaz and Daniels to stick together, is that beyond the Claire storyline who the hell are they meant to wrestle tag matches against.

The team of Kaz and Daniels kind of reminds me of the team of Chris Jericho and Christian. Both teams are good at being heels and great in-ring performers in their own right, but also being entertaining to watch. Both Kaz and Daniels work really well together and are pretty much the most entertaining part of the Claire/AJ storyline.

These guys have a great chemistry in the ring, but I need to see them together for longer. This is my ranking of top TNA teams.

1. Beer Money Inc.
2. Team 3D
3. Motorcity Machine Guns
4. LAX
5. AMW
6. British Invasion
7. Triple X
8. Team Canada
9. The Naturals
10. AJ Styles and Chris Daniels
11.(would have been Samoa Joe and Magnus, if they stayed together longer, but now it's) Kaz + Daniels

Yes I do want them to remain as a team. Then they can break my top 10!

Nice thread OP.

I am loving this tag-team. I have always rated Frankie Kazarian ever since the early days of TNA and Christopher Daniels has been one of my favourite wrestlers for years, both are great singles guys and make a great heel team.

I don't think they are anywhere near being one of the best teams in TNA history yet though. AMW, Beer Money, The Guns and Team 3D are the top dogs right now, but who knows where Kaz/Daniels may end up if they stay together. They have great chemistry, can work a mic and get great heat. I have been very impressed with them since they teamed up, they could definitely be main players in the Tag ranks for a long while if TNA wants to keep them together.

I hope they remain as a team after this horrendous Claire Lynch storyline is over. As another poster said, they remind me of Y2J/Christian as a team in which both guys could go off and wrestle singles, but still be an alliance and team up on a regular basis. I could see Kaz wrestling X-Division matches, Daniels going after the TV title and the pair remaining tag-team champions for a good while. They have the potential to become one of the best teams we have seen in a good few years.

I hope TNA realises this and keeps them together for a long while.

Well since they don't actually compete as a tag team atm, they rank pretty low its all about Daniels in the BFG series atm and Kazarian is taking a backseat, as a tag team they are just OK. I don't find either of them that entertaining but that's me, they are ok in the ring but that's not everything.

They certainly do have a high level of chemistry and judging by their awesome match at Slammiversary X, they are great in the ring as a team too. If they're suppose to lead the pack of Gunner/Kash, Hernandez/Chavo and The Rob's, they sure picked good champs. But hopefully a real challenge can be found that isn't named AJ Styles.

They're a sick team and I believe they trained in the same school together, so they must know each other inside out. Both are great talents together and they do some great mic work and some really cool double team moves inring. I'd say it's too early to rate them as they've had little opposition, but the Slammiversary match is easily my MOTY so far.

I believe they have matching outfits now? When they won the titles back, so all they need now is a good team name! "Fallen Future" was a good one someone posted here a while back.

No one should be shocked by just how great these two are. I may get reamed for it, but to me they're very much like a modern day Edge and Christian, and that's a testament to just how talented both men actually are. I've driving the Daniels Fan Bus for six or seven years now, so it's extremely satisfying to finally see the guy getting some fucking credit for being as entertaining as he actually is, and Kaz seems to have finally found a niche himself. As a heel he's just that much more fun to watch because his character was always supposed to be a bit of an obnoxious one (Kaz-anova).

The problem is that TNA seems to have finally stumbled upon this epic duo in an era when their tag division is fucking deader than dead, and that absolutely blows because these guys could be stealing the show at PPV after PPV if they just had some competition to work with.

World Tag Team Champions of the World is one of the funniest catch phrases I've heard in years!

i do think they make a good team. but once tna start pushing the division again i don't see them lasting as a team. the only reason they have the titles is because there is nobody else. if tna go with making hernandez and chavo a tag team then i think we will see them as champions in no time at all.

That video is awesome, especially for me as a New Zealander and the rivalry we have down here with Australia

"AJ fled the country to go down to Australia where all the criminals hang"

:lmao:

Daniels calling Borash "Jerome" cracks me up. Daniels just gets all the little things like that down so well.

1- Beer Money Inc.
2- Motor City Machine Guns
3- America's Most Wanted
4- XXX
5- Daniels and Kazarian
6- LAX

I have enjoyed their run as a tag-team and they make a good team due to both being X-Division stars and experienced wrestlers. They can fit into any kind of match against any tag team. Their matches with Angle/Styles were fun.

Even though their run is not long enough to be ranked but just because of 2 good matches and their fantastic chemistry and styles match, I think it is a good team and has a lot of potential. They should get to face bigger teams like RVD/Jeff Hardy or Joe/Anderson etc.

p.s Beer Money Inc. is ranked higher because it has created two main-eventers by the name of Roode and Storm.

Yeah definitely! There is no space for them as singles stars in the main-event, X-Division or midcard at the moment anyways, they are all full. I would keep them as a team and split them after a year giving one of the partner a big main event push through that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back