The Take The Piss Out Of TNA Thread

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
It's easy. I watched an episode of iMPACT last Saturday and I heard Mick Foley cut a promo saying how nobody was talking about the ''other show'' because everybodys looking forward to Lockdown. I laughed, but deep inside I know they're being serious.

I've long been curious if the people behind TNA are upset that none of their star wrestlers have died whilst in the company. Now Chris Candido did, but that was before Vince Russo was back with the company. What do you mean Vince Russo doesn't have anything to do with tasteless storylines! Anyway, I've long been curious why for a company that copies WWE at every turn why they didn't have a storyline for Test like WWE did for Eddie Guerrero. They could have every wrestler on the roster come out and dedicate their matches to Test.

Test would've loved that Queen Of The Cage Match D.W.
That loss was for you Andrew
OMG THIS MATCH REMINDS ME OF THE TIME TEST WRESTLED ON PAY-PER-VIEW, ONCE
I'm a Testicle

Or along those lines. Or they could just get Suicide to actually kill himself. Christopher Daniels appears to be the sort of bloke who'll do almost anything for that company.

I Lol'd At the title of this thread. TNA Is the biggest pile of shit Ive ever witnessed. And those commentators are just awful. If it was up 2 me Id have Scott Steiner come out every week and cut a hilarious promo like the one he did on Ric Flair back in wCw.

What an epic failure of a thread...yes TNA want members of their roster to die :smashfreakB: obviously thats how they plan to expand their product.

Oh and to the last dude, wrestling commentary outside of JR sucks just now. WWE has no other good commentators currently...no arguments, simply NONE.

I wanna start off by saying this is the greatest thread ever.

I think TNA's new slogan should be:

TNA Wretling
Its better to try and fail, than never fail at all

Nice one.

Although I like:

TNA Wrestling
Our world title is so prestigeous, it counts as 2 world titles.

Then the amount of times they claim Jarrett and Angle are world champions would make sense...

Isn't this kind of a trollish thread ?
I mean, what is the point behind this thing ? For an intelligent conversation starter, it leaves a lot to be desired. The TNA bashers are having a field day on this it seems.

Oh and to the last dude, wrestling commentary outside of JR sucks just now. WWE has no other good commentators currently...no arguments, simply NONE.

JR's a terrible announcer. Would you like me to two-peat that?

I'm pretty sure that we're working towards a joint TNA/IWGP pay-per-view that'll be televised and everything. And no one will care.

Isn't this kind of a trollish thread ?

Only if you have anything positive to say about TNA.

I mean, what is the point behind this thing ?

The thread title is the clue.

For an intelligent conversation starter, it leaves a lot to be desired.

If you're looking for intelligence you're in the wrong thread made by the wrong thread starter. Possible the wrong forum as well.

The TNA bashers are having a field day on this it seems.

All 5 of us, yes. TNA,TNA, TNA,.

Only if you have anything positive to say about TNA.

I can think of quite a few things positive about TNA, for instance, no McMahons. No Tripple H. They recap only about every minute or so, not like the WWE which has goldfish memory standards for recaps. "In case you just missed it, 2 seconds ago.." I could go on and on, and on..like the Tripple H vs Orton feud, but it would be just as tedious and boring.

The thread title is the clue.

I don't get it. Is it like an English slang phrase or something ? When I take a piss, usually it happens in or around a toilet bowl, "Take a piss ON TNA." I would get.

If you're looking for intelligence you're in the wrong thread made by the wrong thread starter. Possible the wrong forum as well.

Maybe. Then again, if I was actually looking for intelligence, would I even watch pro wrestling at all these days ? Makes you think, doesn't it ?

I don't get it. Is it like an English slang phrase or something ? When I take a piss, usually it happens in or around a toilet bowl, "Take a piss ON TNA." I would get.

Yeah English slang. I'd tell you in what ways you can use it, but I'm a busy man. My Pot Noodle is nearly done.

Makes you think, doesn't it ?

Yes, which is not something I really need to do at this moment.

Guys, come on. We didn't need to start a thread bashing TNA.

TNA does it for us. For a start they have had 3 world champions. That's right 3. Also, the company was founded by JEFF JARRETT.

Point proven.

TNA is inferior to WWE, but when i watch it, its somewhat interesting, and only the promo's. The matches are mostly crap imo so it still sucks imo.

I still love the fact that a year ago everyone loved TNA.

Now, they've suddenly vanished.

I might be one of the only one's who likes TNA.

I don't see much of a problem with it IMO. The matches are good. The Promos are awesome. The Storylines are pretty nice.

I really love the whole Angle vs Sting that turned to Sting vs Foley thing. I'm still not sure if Mick is gonna turn heel or if Jarret is or what. If it was WWE I would know by now TBH. But yes TNA has its bad things. Don West meh even as a heel isn't do to great. Get rid of him and put Nash in the booth. Suicide is cool but use that gimmick on someone no one would care to much about. Other then that I don't see much wrong with it.

Meh, I don't find it any worse or better than WWE at the moment. Keep in mind, I really don't care for wrestling at the moment. Knockouts are good, AJ styles is hot. Thoes two things right there, and I guess MCMG(both for their in ring flippys that I enjoy and their hotness)keep me watching it. And honestly with the way ratings are improving, I guess somethings working.

The TNA I just watched did an eddie Guerrero is dead thype thing. Only it was with Jarretts wife. My Test idea was better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back