The tag team Revolution....

Heartbreak_Kid_707

Championship Contender
I know right now the tag them division is hitting main event level. But there's only 1 major problem i can see in it. Where's the heel tag teams??? I'm never t sure but isn't there only two heel teams. But now please let me know if I'm wrong but here's what ii found that it about as established tag teams

Face tag teams
Lucha Dragons
Dudley Boyz
Prime Time Players
Los Matadores
Ambrose/Reigns
The Usos

Heel tag teams
New Day
Wyatt Family
The Ascension

That's double. And there's talks where New Day is so popular to turn them face...such a bad bad move...they can always throw 2 singles together like the did Ambrose and Reigns. And they have often with Stardust, King Berrett, Neville, Cesaro, R-Truth, Sandow, and many more.....so is there no bad guys left?

I think we're seeing Los Matadores being turned heel after they attacked El Torito in the last week or two, so there's one. Ambrose/Reigns isn't really in the tag team division since they're only facing the Wyatts for the most part (once that feud ends, I'm sure they'll go back to their single ways). I can see Blake and Murphy getting a call-up soon, so there's another heel team.

Well Ambrose and Reigns really aren't a tag team so they shouldn't be on the list. They are only working together because of the feud with the Wyatt's. If the dirt sheets are right, then Los Matadores are getting repackaged and will probably return as a heel team. The Uso's are still out, and I haven't seen where on when Jey Uso will return. But yea they will come back as faces most likely.

I have no idea what's happened to Sandow and Axle. Since the Hogan revelation happened, they've been missing in action. Are they still with the company even?

Once the Uso's come back, Los Matadores get's their new gimmick, it should be fine.

I know right now the tag them division is hitting main event level. But there's only 1 major problem i can see in it. Where's the heel tag teams??? I'm never t sure but isn't there only two heel teams. But now please let me know if I'm wrong but here's what ii found that it about as established tag teams

Face tag teams
Lucha Dragons
Dudley Boyz
Prime Time Players
Los Matadores
Ambrose/Reigns
The Usos

Heel tag teams
New Day
Wyatt Family
The Ascension

That's double. And there's talks where New Day is so popular to turn them face...such a bad bad move...they can always throw 2 singles together like the did Ambrose and Reigns. And they have often with Stardust, King Berrett, Neville, Cesaro, R-Truth, Sandow, and many more.....so is there no bad guys left?

I honestly don't think the tag team division is that great. Yeah it's nice to finally have a big time feud in the tag division but other than the Dudleys and New Day, everybody else is enhancement talent.

Like what are Lucha Dragons, PTP, Los Matadores, are going to do if Dudleys vs. New Day become a long term feud?

While I don't think the tag team scene is outstanding, I think it's pretty solid all in all. It's not perfect but it's never going to be perfect because there's always gonna be something that they could tweak here, a storyline angle they could add there, etc.

As with any aspect of the product, and this goes for every wrestling company, there are peaks and valleys at any given time throughout the year. The tag team picture, for instance, isn't massively strong right now but that may very well change during the first quarter of 2016.

Speaking for myself, every single aspect of the product and everyone involved in whatever angle doesn't have to be this big, epic happening; I think if you have that sort of mind set, all you're doing is setting yourself up for disappointment. I think there's a good deal of room for improvement but, as with most aspects of the product, I see that WWE is making steady progress for itself as a whole. As I alluded to, some aspects will be stronger, some will get more attention than others and some will be better during certain times of the year but it's pretty much always been like that.

The problem with the tag team division is that WWE can only focus on 2 tag teams at one time.

New Day and The Dudleyz are in an epic feud, possibly the best in WWE today.

Where are the other teams? PTP, Lucha Dragons, Ascension, Matadores, and Sandow/Axel aren't doing anything relevant.

Until they can give more than 2 teams a good storyline and feud, there will be no tag team revolution.

As has been stated, Reigns and Ambrose aren't really a team. They are two guy with a common agenda. Once the Wyatt feud is done, then they are going separate ways.

Los Matadors are being repackaged as a heel team.

The tag division is in decent shape, really. Luchas with Neville, are in a feud with Ascension and Stardust. I'd see them putting PTP in with the new Matadors repackage. With those two feuds plus the tag titles, that's pretty good. Once the Usos come back, they'll get into with someone.

In my verdict I wouldn't count the Los Matadores as a tag team. They aren't face neither are heel. They're just here to fill the tag division when someone needs a win. Like Jack Hammer mentioned there's nothing going great in the tag division. The New Day's popularity doesn't mean that the tag division is getting carnage. Dudley Boyz are just more than entertaining but both these tag teams aren't helping a revolution to start in the tag division. But the revolution is imminent!!

Cheers!!

In my verdict I wouldn't count the Los Matadores as a tag team. They aren't face neither are heel. They're just here to fill the tag division when someone needs a win. Like Jack Hammer mentioned there's nothing going great in the tag division. The New Day's popularity doesn't mean that the tag division is getting carnage. Dudley Boyz are just more than entertaining but both these tag teams aren't helping a revolution to start in the tag division. But the revolution is imminent!!

Cheers!!

If they aren't a tag team then what are they? LOL

They each have their own names, but wrestle under one name Los Matadores. They wear matching outfits, and all of their matches are tag team matches against other tag teams. I can't remember the last time I saw either in a singles match. So by process of elimination I would suggest that they are a tag team.

And how the the revolution imminent? Unless the Hardy's come back, and the Uso's are ready to go in the next week or so, I would hazard a guess that it's going to be same old, same old.

If they aren't a tag team then what are they? LOL

They each have their own names, but wrestle under one name Los Matadores. They wear matching outfits, and all of their matches are tag team matches against other tag teams. I can't remember the last time I saw either in a singles match. So by process of elimination I would suggest that they are a tag team.

And how the the revolution imminent? Unless the Hardy's come back, and the Uso's are ready to go in the next week or so, I would hazard a guess that it's going to be same old, same old.

Well when I meant they aren't a tag team, it wasn't a literal statement haha

And yes it's imminent. USOs will be back when they're ready and fit which isn't too far away and the Wyatt family and Roman Reigns and Ambrose might can turn their focus on the tag titles anytime! So there will be a revolution that we'll enjoy!!

Cheers!!

Man, this "revolution" thing is going too far. Is it a revolution if the whole process is backed by the damn dictators? The people that were booking the shitty Tag and Diva's Divisions two years ago are the same ones that are booking them now, and nothing has really changed. You can bring in people like The Dudleys and The Hardy's but if the booking is still the same silly nonsense than the product gets no better. I'm sure there a lot of people who are digging this New Day/Dudley feud, but it's nothing special, like it should be. Booking is; Dudleys want to put New Day through table, New Day don't want to go through table, New Day eventually go through table... they rarely discuss the Tag belts at all.

This feud has been mediocre in my opinion and that's unacceptable. With two teams like New Day and a returning Dudley Boys, this feud should be red hot. I don't want to sound like a downer, but until the booking changes both the Divas Division and the Tag Division are always going to be decent at best, and that's about it.

Face tag teams
Lucha Dragons
Dudley Boyz
Prime Time Players
Los Matadores
Ambrose/Reigns
The Usos

Heel tag teams
New Day
Wyatt Family
The Ascension

first things first...i dont count Reigns and Ambrose as a tag team yet until they chase after the tag team titles. as for more heels, firstly, i think the Matadores are turning heel (and hopefully will have a new gimmick) and dont count out the Usos turning heel (when healthy) and i also won't be shocked if New Day turns face later and i also expect a call up from NXT....i also hope that WWE teams up some single stars. i really want Miz in a tag team and i prefer his partner to be Tyler Breeze. i hope that Cesaro teams up with Neville eventually too unless WWE wants to push Cesaro that is...but if not, why not team up Cesaro and have their finish be his swing followed by the Red Arrow?? that would be an amazing face tag team ender.

Well Ambrose/Reigns have been a tag team for the last??? When was last time either one had a singles match that the other wasn't at least ringside!!!

I had to put Los matradores and autos on face because simply that's what they are..

If your talking technically the Wyatt family don't wrestle many tag matches and don't have a single permanent tag team, kid a like new day,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back