• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Strangers

RVDgurl

Mrs. Danielson
I love thriller movies that are based on true events so I was anxiously anticipating the release of this movie. I went to see it on opening night and I have to say that this movie is phenomenal. It may be the most terrifying movie I have ever seen. I literally jumped out of my seat on a few occasions and I'm sure that my boyfriend still has some scratch marks on his arm from me.

If you haven't seen it yet- go see it.

Dude I think the movie looks pretty good but I wouldn't be doing what they did, if I see people standing in my yard or driveway with bags on there head, I'm going out witha sledgehammer or knife or gun or all three and tell them to get the eff off my land or there gonna get it, I wanna see the movie but at the same time it seems kinda dumb.

This was a great movie. It is one of the only movies to ever make me jump. I like how they never showed the killers faces. I also liked how it didn't have to use much gore to be scary. The only predictable part was the shotgun scene. I'm not gooing to go into detail about it for those who haven't seen the movie, but those who have know what I'm talking about. The ending was good, too. Always nice to end a movie with a scream.

I thought the movie was pretty good. I like the way they handled it, but whoever did the costumes gets an F for unoriginality. Ever since Saw, we have seen so many movies use the creepy clown like masks to get a cheap little chill. I'm a horror fan though, so I nitpick.

As someone above stated, it did bug me how the movie threw logic out the window at multiple points. One of the strangers was shown in the house, alone with the girl yet he didn't do anything. The two main characters also had chances to kill the strangers but didn't. The final thing that pissed me off is that it was fairly evident that the strangers had access to the house and that they were in there multiple times, yet the two people being stalked always used it as a safe point when splitting up.

Overall though, if you like being scared and creeped out, go see this film. Its worth the price of admission, which is more than I can say for most of the crap that has come out this year.

Dude I think the movie looks pretty good but I wouldn't be doing what they did, if I see people standing in my yard or driveway with bags on there head, I'm going out witha sledgehammer or knife or gun or all three and tell them to get the eff off my land or there gonna get it, I wanna see the movie but at the same time it seems kinda dumb.

I know right shit i would have blown their heads off. Say some Tony Montana shit ''Say Hello To My Little Friend''/ But why the hell would you go and have a house in the woods with no weapons or anything like that knowing crazy people live out in the woods the most. Man some people are just dumb! But looks like a good horror movies we need more of these instead of all these remakes like Chucky and Halloween.

This movei looks awesome i just havent gotten around to see it yet. From what i am reading is that most of you were jumping out of your seats. I love movies like that as it doesnt happen much to me. Almost rather wait for it on DVD to watch at hoome with the ol ball and chain on night. Best part of the trailer..."why are you doing this? cause you were home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back