The Sports Bar

Do it, just wait til the best pitcher thread dies down a bit so people don't start confusing the two of them and posting the wrong arguements in the wrong thread, Stinger already tried to go all-time in mine.

Where is IC when you need him? Gotta mod that stuff. I may start it tonight while I'm bored at work. Don't hate me if it is up tonight.

Doug do you want me to post a picture of a facepalm or do you want to do it yourself?

I will do it for ya:

images

Shall I point out the records the guy owns? no? good.

I will do it for you.

324-292 W-L. 2795 Walks, MOST OF ALL TIME. 1 World Series (1969 Mets, and he was the 4th starter, because he wasn't as good as the other 3).

People fell in love with his fastball and when he was able to locate it (not often) he was dominant. Other times he was average, as can be seen by his record.

People (like you) think he is the greatest of all time. He wasn't at all. Hence overrated.

if im not mistaken, it says you are from florida and you said you were voting Hanley for best shortstop. Sounds pretty homer to me.

Well considering that is the only position I am choosing a hometown player, then no it doesn't. While you are choosing Rivera, Texiera, Cano, Jeter, A-Rod, should I go on.

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!! Baller,stop egging him on, Doug, stop being a fucking moron. The greatest of all time isn't the topic of discussion. It is the best of the past five years. When that thread is made, make your fucking case, now both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Well considering that is the only position I am choosing a hometown player, then no it doesn't. While you are choosing Rivera, Texiera, Cano, Jeter, A-Rod, should I go on.

actually i got rivera, pujols, utley, Jeter, and A-rod. 2 of the 3 i chose are most likely supported by non yankee fans.

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!! Baller,stop egging him on, Doug, stop being a fucking moron. The greatest of all time isn't the topic of discussion. It is the best of the past five years. When that thread is made, make your fucking case, now both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

agreed. i know who i'll be making my case for. and for those interested, its not a yankee.

A logical case can be made for Rivera, Texiera, Jeter, and A-Rod, so it's not really being a homer. Nor is it being a homer when you choose Han-Ram.

I will be making a case for the aforementioned players (not Cano, or any outfielder). I am not being a homer, I am making logical cases based on statistics and results.

A-Rod I will give you but not Jeter.

Of course you don't. You're a biased Red Sox fan who doesn't appreciate when a rival is up for consideration for being the best.

I will be making a case for Jeter. It will be hard, because Jeter has never been defined by numbers, but it will be done. It's all about making a CASE. A logical case can be made for Jeter, so you're wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back