• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Single Worst Thing I've Ever Read On Here

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
To create any movie or TV show you want. No budget, any actors, any plot. So what do you do?

My own creation would be a weekly TV show. If you have ever seen Degrassi: The Next Generation, and That 70's Show, imagine the two combined, set in 2000's America, with different character archtypes and storylines. I would want a teacher or principal played by either Denzel Washington or Will Smith, a character who is a general good guy but receives backlash for his race. There would be a huge storyline centered around that, as it always works for a good storyline. I would space the drama farther apart than it happens in a soap-opera like setting in Degrassi, and intertwine some comedy like that of That 70's Show. I believe that high school has alot of drama, but it can be light sometimes which would be portrayed with the comedy. As for other characters, they could be developed as we go along. I would try to portray main cliques and stereotypes, as I feel they are a major problem in high schools. I'd also portray the seriousness of bullying.

So what is your great ideas, people of Wrestlezone. Please, share.
If he were trolling, I'd be OK with this. But I have the strangest feeling he's not.

If I ever need to present evidence as to why the Power Rankings are a shitty idea, that'd be it. Do we really need to encourage some of the worst regular members on the board to out post one another? I vote nay.

No doubt that this is the work of IC25. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already patting himself on the back about what a rousing success this is. Yay! Discussion!

If I ever need to present evidence as to why the Power Rankings are a shitty idea, that'd be it. Do we really need to encourage some of the worst regular members on the board to out post one another? I vote nay.

No doubt that this is the work of IC25. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already patting himself on the back about what a rousing success this is. Yay! Discussion!

Bring back the Corporate Coco gimmick and take out the top ten one by one, ala Angle/TNA.

Unless you die in your sleep. Or your grandmother rolls over and smothers you to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back