The Sign Guy's Professional Wrestling Hall of Shame

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, welcome to The Sign Guy's Professional Wrestling Hall of Shame. You've all seen Wrestlecrap. And awhile back my fellow poster Tenta had the Memorial for Horrible Gimmicks. But, here, this hall doesn't discriminate: gimmicks, matches, personalities, botches and all will join the elite ranks of the Hall of Shame. If you or one of your creations, matches, or moment makes it in here....well, don't be proud. It means it or you was incredibly low class, stupid, idiotic, or a combination of them. This place is for the worst of the worst, and only the bottom feeding trash that is the worst will be accepted. So without further ado, welcome to The Sign Guy Professional Wrestling Hall of Shame.

So, the first induction. This is not for the weak minds or stomachs. If you watch it or even read about it here, you may go blind. It makes it for it's incredible stupidity and failure at life. You see, to survive in this crazy, weird, strange world of pro wrestling, you have to supply the fans with what they want to see. And with a few exceptions, we have always gotten this. Austin 3:16. The Rock. Goldberg. The nWo. All these things got over with fans and were wanted, so they were supplied. Then...well then, you have other ideas. Ideas that were created and molded from a turd, it seems. Ideas that are so incredibly low brow stupidity that you would truly think a monkey smoking a crack pipe came up with them, because they aren't evolved enough to come from the human brain. Well, today we have one of those things. This is something that you sit down and watch, and it just makes you....I don't know....well, this picture describes it best:

Jim-Cornette-fuck-this-company.jpg

Yeah, that would be it. But, this wasn't just one idea, gimmick, or match: this was a whole year of dumb stuff. This was a year of suffering that is still considered as a proper death penalty in 8 African countries. People who watched it can't describe it, people who hear about it don't believe it, have to YouTube it to see it's real, and still think it's fake. I'd like to introduce to you all, the first introduction in The Sign Guy's Pro Wrestling Hall of Shame.

WCW 2000
f_WCWm_89b2d23.png

What was so bad about it you ask? Well, how does a Judy Bagwell on a Forklift match live on pay-per-view sound? Yeah. And, how about David Arquette as the company's World Champion. Yeah, David Arquette. And not only was he champ, he chased away another actor with a steel chair and wet himself in fear of defending the title. Yet, the World Champion wet himself. Let that sink in for a second. Okay?

Hey,and who can forget about Stacy Keibler "mysteriously" getting pregnant. She was dating David Flair. Yeah, Ric's son. WOOOOOO!!!!! Only he wasn't the father. Buff bagwell was accused of being the father. Yeah, this is going to end well. So, this leads to a First Blood match so Flair can get a blood sample for a DNA test to prove Bagwell was nailing Stacy. Yeah, folks: it happened, simply because you can't make this kind of stuff up. He loses, gets the blood sample anyway after Lex Luger attacks Bagwell, and the pregnancy turns out to be a fraud. Compelling TV, I know.

And what about the Misfits in Action? Get it, the acronym. Clever, Russo. These wrestlers get fired by good ol' Eric Bischoff for not helping him or something, I try to forget most of this. But the rest is something you can't forget. These wrestlers form new characters with new names and sign new contracts. The main member? Hugh G. Rection (Hugh Morrus/Bill Demott). God.

And who can forget the $500,000, one-night, one-song performance of "God of Thunder" to introduce the short-lived, fail of a character The KISS Demon.

There are plenty more instances of the epic and complete fail that was WCW 2000, but I don't want to cause any permanent brain damage. Well, I think that about covers it. So remember until next time. There are some horrible things. Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies and Monsters. Fortunately, they are not real. Sadly enough, there are worse things that are real. Black Widows, Copperheads, Japanese Hornets and Exploding Head Syndrome. Thankfully, we aren't subjected to those things every week on a TV program we expect to be good. Some horrible things do that do exist make it to our TV screens. And, it makes our beloved professional wrestling programs, and we are subjected to the torture and horror. And at this point, we here come into play, to recognize these horrible, blasphemous things. Well that's all the time we have today, and thank you for joining us at the Sign Guy Professional Wrestling Hall of Shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back