• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Royal Engagement

Mrs Sexy

Occasional Pre-Show
Do you think the royal engagement ring that Prince William gave Kate Middleton was a good choice or a bad choice?

I'm indifferent on it. It's wonderful that he is thinking of his mother, but in the same token, I think a lot of people are going to expect that young lady to be as Diana was. The ring is a sign of his love for Kate, but more so for his mother. I think he could have gotten her a different ring and done something else during their wedding for his mother as well. I really don't know why this issue remotely bugs me either. Weird I suppose.

I mean no disrespect with this either.

I'm happy with it, she's the princess now she is expected to uphold the same duties as diana and if she doesn't then it's all going to run down hill just like it did before sadly...Queen was looking good today atleast from the pictures I've seen of the day.

I have no problem with the engagement but the cash theyll blow on the wedding could feed every third world country in the world for days, no doubt.

Right XD And the wedding seemed lovely :3

And the Queen looked like a cute Lemon. Lol

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Ah, hope they have a nice life ahead :)

I think it's bittersweet giving that ring to Middleton.

People will "aww" becasue it belonged to Diana, and becasue they remember how Diana died and see how emotional it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back