The Roast of NightShiftLegend

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
NightShiftLegend...Loser. You know, the guy who posts semi naked girls. The guy who went from the good stable to the poor stable. The guy who has a son, that caused Brian to get BANT. Well, that is about it. What else has he done?

NightShiftLegend...Loser. You know, the guy who posts semi naked girls. The guy who went from the good stable to the poor stable. The guy who has a son, that caused Brian to get BANT. Well, that is about it. What else has he done?

I feel the chants of "smut-peddler" coming on...

And, I didn't cause hi mto get bant. He did that on his own...

He was better as NightShiftLoser because it sums up his current OCW status, works at night and loses ;)

Nah, good poster, seems like a nice guy, I wish my Dad would haved played awesome music for me and stuff :/

He was better as NightShiftLoser because it sums up his current OCW status, works at night and loses ;)

I didn't want to change it. It was by popular demand. More people were telling em to change it, than keep the old one...

We'll see about my losing status at KOQ...

Smut-peddler.

maryse-ouellet-nude.jpg

Quit complaining. It's not like you're not allowed to use the pic thread...

:lmao: Outside of his smooth way of moving his Roast thread off topic, there is absolutely nothing wrong with NSL. outside of his e-crush on my Wife.

I've gotten to talk with him off this forum, and ironically he's doing the same thing now that I'm trying to do. Night Audit, FTW!

He has very good posting skills, and it should be noted that he's mainly done all of this in the span of a couple monthes. We have year old posters who don't even have as many posts, nor as much rep, as he does.

He's a good person, and a very caring Father. That, more than anything, I can respect. Nothing bad about him.

Tonight, I've moved into the top 100 in posts, and I'm at 34 in rep...

I'd post this in the Brag About Yourself thread, but this was easier to find...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back