• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Roast of mysterio_fan

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
What can I say about Mysterio_fan? Two of his biggest moments were coming out and not getting on to a team for a game that never happened. He is a SFACer, a top 10er in the Elimination game, and was nominated for top poster... where he got one vote from me! he uz 2 tak lik diz, now he is one of the best posters around. Consistently posting to a high level! What do you think of my Canadian brother?

Such a pestering boil on the ass that is Wrestlezone. He has been carried by me since the day he poked his head in here. Some protege. I mean really, what has being his mentor gained for me? Not a damn thing. Such a waste of my time and efforts as it's been a complete failure.

He's a good poster, seems like a nice guy, much respect for him to be able to come out, not just to WZ but his parents, I can't imagine how tough that would be.

For someone who always talks about how much of a nice guy he is, he must have gotten fucked over a lot in life.

Hey!!! There is no pun intended with this comment, you nasty ass bastards!!!

I'm not searching for your picture.

n510739122_1092491_32581.jpg

Good looking guy, but so was Ted Bundy. mysterio_fan would definitely be the kind of guy worthy of a man crush if he wasn't shorter than Ryan Seacrest.

I don't really want to say anything bad about this guy. There is much bad anyways. He is a good poster and now gets recongnized like he should of before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back