The Revolution Era

Wrestlezones Top Heel
after Wrestlemania 30 a new era will certainly be born.There are potentially plans of Triple H vs. Reigns,Bryan vs. Orton vs. Batista,Sheamus vs. Kane,Cena vs. Wyatt,NAO vs. The Uso's,Cody vs. Goldust,Henry vs. Langston that is alot of torch passing in these legend vs. superstar battles.We have alot of debutting talent.From what I see Bryan will win the title at EC and lose it to Batista at Summerslam (he loses it to Wyatt who wins MITB who loses it to Cena at SS,Reigns will beat HHH dominate the year,win the rumble next year go on to face Cena (who turns heel) for the title in the main event of Wrestlemania 31 in a torch passing match.He will go through Batista,Bryan,Wyatt,Cena,Show,Henry,Cesaro, before losing it to Ambrose (mr.mitb) at TLC creating the next generation feud.Langston,Rollins,Rhodes in reality will be like a Jericho/Mysterio/Kane type guys.The Uso's will run the tag division.Russev will be the next monster heel.From what I've seen this will be the era of a new revolution.... THE REVOLUTION ERA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, all of this you just mentioned blows the big one.
Instead of hoping and wishing for a NEW ERA of pro wrestling, lets just sit back and enjoy the process until something good happens.
Will something good ever happen? well of course it will. As a matter of fact, it is happening right now.
What we IWC guys fail to realize is that the "product" never gets worse. I has been getting better from the very first WrestleMania.

THANK YOU JOHN CENA!

While I agree a lot of torch passing is happening as many stars are heading out of the door, I do not believe that constitutes a new era.

I think the new era has already begun and the transition started late in 2012/early 2013.

The reality era.

Notice how twitter, youtube, tout & the wwe app has been pushed to the front and are now huge parts of the show every night?

How about the start of the reality show Total Divas?

Or the interviews Triple H and others take, which are posted everywhere to further story lines?

With the WWE Network launching soon, we will see more reality shows appear, as well as more videos looking into the lives of the wwe stars (Or at least what they want us to think are their lives).

Expect more backstage interviews, more twitter rants and more "real-life" promos.

WWE has finally accepted the internet as part of their programming structure, and are using it to their advantage as a platform for content and also to further their story lines or push their fans in the direction they want.

WWE is no longer going to be a program you watch twice a week, more like a universe that you keep tabs on 24/7.

I completely agree with all of this. Whether you love it or you hate it or just plain skeptical about what WWE is putting out, I really think it's an exciting time to be a wrestling fan. I can't wait to see just how all of this turns out.

I guess this could happen.

But do you really expect Cena, Orton, Batista, etc. and all these other 30-40 year old guys who are still in or at the tail end of their prime to just go home?

Interesting times nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back