The return of Triple H the politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
no surprise here, HHH has been one of the worst things to happen to wwe. He's seriously buried and ruined so many storylines it isnt even funny.

And look at him now? pushing himself in this terrible feud with taker, calling it the end of an era... what era?? is he referring to the attitude era? wouldnt think so, i mean kane, show, christian, mark henry all these guys are still active.

The stars hes buried are way too many, people like jericho, rvd, booker t, and most recently cm punk, yes cm punk, trips took all the momentum away from him, but i guess its all good cause all these wwe suckers will still by into the trips hype.

If HHH was a true politician he would have some explaining to do on what attracted him to Chyna. Which says so many disturbing things about HHH. I'm dont dislike HHH but do not see him as a VKM. I see him as a remnant of an era long gone. Washed up to be exact. I also wish him luck on turning a mediocre era into something special.

The stars hes buried are way too many, people like jericho, rvd, booker t, and most recently cm punk, yes cm punk, trips took all the momentum away from him, but i guess its all good cause all these wwe suckers will still by into the trips hype.

So you think the two superstars that are in one of the main events of this year's Wrestlemania have been buried? And a former World Heavyweight Champion and King of the Ring who was once the main heel on Smackdown? And one of the all-time most popular wrestlers who has feuded with all of WWE's top dogs?

If HHH was a true politician he would have some explaining to do on what attracted him to Chyna.

She has big tits and does anal, must be his thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back