The return of the Rated R Superstar!

Nicole13Edge/HardyFan

Future Diva, Womans and Divas champ
Ok so everyone knows that Edge has been out with a torn achellies tendon. So my question is that can anyone see him coming back maybe this Sunday at TLC.

Edge is know for many things but one of the things he is know most for is making TLC so popular. So I think that he might come back at TLC and cost Chris Jericho and The Big Show their unified tag team titles at TLC, because everyone knows when Edge comes back he will have a fued with Chris Jericho. Or do you guys think that he will come back later because he isn't ready yet.

If you don't think he is coming back at TLC when do you think he will come back to the WWE and how and what impact will he have?

Do you think he will turn Face or will he simply come back as a Heel?

He isn't coming back for TLC. He might not even come back for WS. So you're gonna have to look more ahead. I can see him being a face when he comes back if they do Edge v.s Jericho but I don't see him being face for a long time.

Why is he "going to have a feud with Jericho"? We have no idea if he's going to come back face or heel. It all depends on the manner of his return.

And why speculate so much as to when he returns? That's why people stop loving wrestling. You've got to be a mark every once in awhile and allow yourself to be entertained. Why not just allow yourself to be surprised at Edge's return?

He's obviously not coming back at this pay per view, as that would be an extreme case of rushing a return. Who even knows if he will return, there have been no reports lately indicating whether or not he will, it all depends on rehab.

This is another attempt at a thread about his return, and the truth is, people just aren't discussing it anymore. Everyone just wants to wait it out and see what happens. Be a mark for once, don't speculate, just wait out like everyone else.

Edge will not be returning anytime soon at all. He came down to Australia a few weeks ago and he was just able to move around without the use of crutches. He wasn't moving much and took his time to get around the stage he was being interviewed on. Speaking from experience and considering he has an Achilles Heel Tendon injury, it is safe to say that Edge is not in any condition to make any sort of appearance at a PPV where there are weapons in use for half of the card.

You don't want to be putting a guy known for TLC at the same PPV in a non-active role on-screen or chuck him into a scenario with weapons, it just doesn't make sense. It'd be best to wait until Edge has been cleared to move in an agile fashion before bringing him back, which isn't TLC.

Ok so everyone knows that Edge has been out with a torn achellies tendon. So my question is that can anyone see him coming back maybe this Sunday at TLC.

No I do not see that happening. As much as I would want to see Edge come back soon, it is going to be a while. I don't think he will be back until Wrestlemania due to the severity of his injury. It would be cool if he appeared at TLC, but I just don't see that happening. It's very unlikely.

If you don't think he is coming back at TLC when do you think he will come back to the WWE and how and what impact will he have?

Do you think he will turn Face or will he simply come back as a Heel?

Most likely he will return around Wrestlemania and feud with Jericho. It's not guaranteed, but that's what I think will happen. It was originally going to be Edge & Jericho, not JeriShow to win the Unified Tag Team Championship. They did win it, but then Edge got injured right after, and then Jericho made all those remarks about Edge on the next show after the injury. It has set up the perfect opportunity for Edge to come back as a face to feud with Jericho, if this can happen in time for Wrestlemania (still doubt it, but hopefully) then this would work out perfectly and I think that is how he would come back. It would have a lot of impact because so many fans want to see him return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back