• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The *Return* of the Championship Scramble Match

Hard Hit Prince

Not really working as a
Somehow I ended up watching Unforgiven 2008 with Chris Jericho winning the World Title after a brutal match with Shawn Michaels early in the evening. It was not the best match in the world, just look at the guys in it: JBL v. Batista v. Kane v. Rey Mysterio v. Chris Jericho - but it was entertaining for what it was. I enjoyed the stipulation, I mean for a certain amount of time Brian Kendrick was an interin WWE Champion early in the evening as well.

So Championship Scrambe returning... Yes or No?

Championship Scramble needs to come back as well. Such a fun match. As Jake said, it would work great for lesser titles.

I see potential here. Anyone have Vince's number or is there some sort of dark magic spell to call him forth?

I see potential here. Anyone have Vince's number or is there some sort of dark magic spell to call him forth?

You could try saying "I'm Vince McMahon, dammit!" three times over while looking at a mirror, but be careful. I hear he buries people.

And yes to the Scramble match.

I'd only want it back as a #1 contendership match, or not at all. For actual title matches it's stupid.

A scramble would be a great way to take care of all this tag team non-sense going on right now. I couldnt see it being effective for the other titles unless they go against unifying the US and IC and want a high profile way to take the title off Ambrose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back