• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Real reason Survivor WZ was canceled

Derf

O.M.G.
Look, for those of you that didn't know yesterday, I had to cancel my latest game. And right before canceling it, me and Will had an agruement over something in the challenge that was "debatable". And while that upset me, it also made me realize that this game was way to much work to do. I'd already ran out of ideas for challenges, I work all the time, and theres never any way to do anything without someone being upset.

And then theres the obvious reason that I already posted, and thats that my computer has a virus that includes constand auto reseting, and occasionally saved work is gone when I get back. It was too much of a hassle. Anyone remember Challenge two? The picture game? The first two pictures took me a day each because my computer kept reseting, the third took me an hour cause I got lucky. Anyone that talks to me on MSN from here might have noticed me signing out without notice, this is why.

So please don't play the Blame Game, the debate with Will yesterday was fun, and I even proved him wrong a few times... sorta... Well, I proved us both wrong actually... But either way, it's not his fault I have to give up on the game. KlunderBunker has offered to take over, and if he does, I'll give him whatever info I can to help. Next Friday, I'l be taking my computer to get fixed, and once thats done, all will be good again. So wish me luck that I can hit enter before my computer resets.

Remember when I said this...

Didn't someone try this once before, and it failed miserably?, of course I think Coco was running it at the time, so that would explain why it was huge failure

Sooooo guess this is the point where I say Told ya so

Though in all honesty I was hoping you'd prove me wrong, even though I wasn't participating in the game, it did seem like the people who were were having fun with it

It was fun, we all enjoyed it. I think as Derf said, it just needs a lot of planning. So one day, maybe.

I'm still willing to take over. If people want me to, let me know. Or if people want it to stay ended, that's fine with me also. I'm good with either option.

It was fun, we all enjoyed it. I think as Derf said, it just needs a lot of planning. So one day, maybe.

See, what I think would be a good idea is for the people involved to get together and work out the kinks, Def basically provided you with all the ground work, so with everybody involved it should be fairly easy to work out the majority of the issues the game has

Yeah I think it would be depedning on who did what. I'm sure we could all work it out yeah. Klunder whats to be the main guy which is fine, and with everyone helping to an extent it should ge well.

I think I can work it out. Derf put together a great idea and if I can come up with some good challenges I'd love to do this. I've been wanting to get more involved around here and this seems like a good place to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back