The Real American... Hulk Hogan

No offense to Mr. perfect, who would probably be my second favorite wrestler, or maybe third behind the Rock, but could you remind me how that match actually ended?

eyy eyy fuck you lol hogan kicked out (horseshit) and went on to win the match but you can back perfect with me

VOTE HENNIG

I am likely to back Perfect as much as possible. Hopefully he doesn't get caught up in a bad match up. I'd love a Perfect-Hogan final. :)

Perfect has Christian in the first round, and then John Cena in round 2... good luck.

Perfect has Christian in the first round, and then John Cena in round 2... good luck.

Yeah...I saw that, lol. I think he goes over christian, but it'll be hard to make a logical argument for putting him over Cena. I like Cena, but I was a Perfect mark as a kid. I may vote Perfect, knowing he won't win. I'll try to be objective, though.

Why Hulk should win in pictures:

Hey, where's your guys Sports Illustrated cover? Oh, that's right...

hulk-hogan2.jpg

BEAST MODE!

20615-hulk_hogan.jpg

Keeping tailors in business since 1980...

Hulk-Hogan.0.0.0x0.432x432.jpeg

Bad-ass no matter the color scheme...

6a0115724d1e65970b0120a5086650970b-800wi

Who is this puny Lesnar you speak of?

LegendsOfWrestlemaniaRoster.jpg

Down goes the Big, Nasty Giant!

0.jpg

Hulk Hogan: Shocking young superstars with his awesomeness well into his fifties.

hogan_therock.jpg

Hulk Hogan for the win! Don't worry, Wrestlezone; the Immortal One hears your cascading cheers...

018hogan.jpg

Don't forget Hogan's finger (to the butthole) of doom.

hulk_brooke_hogan.jpg

He's gonna need that, if you guys expect him to get past Moolah!

And, wait, whats this? New reports coming in.. apparently the truth behind 9-11?!

hulk_hogan_9-11.jpg

:disappointed: Real American, my ass.

After defeating an absolutely ridiculous opponent, Hulk Hogan marches on. Keep the faith, Hulkamaniacs, we're going to bring home this title!

And now comes the tough time. After a tough run into the third round, Hulk Hogan will square off against the Dead Man. And by "square off", I mean "leave that dead fuck lying as Real American blares over the speakers and crowds pop louder then anything Taker has ever heard on his behalf." Fight for the rights of everyman indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back