• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Radicals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flava Flav's PMing Bitch

Dark Match Winner
Not sure if that has been posted before and if so you know delete it. Anyway I was wondering what would happen if four WWE guys jumped to TNA, just walked on through the crowd on impact one night, or at a PPV. More importanly who would be the most likely four to do this, as we all know it wouldn’t be Cena, HHH, HBK, or anyone like that. So what do you all think?

Personally I could see that group looking something like:

Matt Hardy-Who I really feel is a great worker and could do some amazing things if given the chance. He’d be a great choice to lead these radicals.

Paul Burchill-He is just insanely talented and doesn’t seem to get the character he deserves. Hell he got stuck with a fucking Pirate gimmick and made it work. Plus in TNA he could go back to using the c4 exploder finisher.

Charlie Haas-He’s got the ring skills and big deal if he has no personality, worked for guys like Lance Storm and Holy so I don’t see why it can’t work for him.

Mike Knox-I don’t really know enough about him but shit he’s a big guy and when you put together a group of wrestlers you always want to have a big dude so that’s where Knox would fit in.

So let me hear your thoughts who you think they’d be, if it would ever happen, and would it be good for TNA.

No offense, but I think you missed the point of the Radicalz coming to the WWE. When they left the WCW, people actually cared. Are you saying that (with the exception of Hardy) anyone would care if these people left the WWE? Haas, Burchill, and Knox are lucky to even still be under contract in the WWE right now. Not only do I think that the WWE would let them leave, but I think that even TNA would not sign them. When Benoit, Saturn, Malenko, and Eddie left WCW they were all established either in the lower-upper card, or upper-mid card, having won multiple championships. At the time they jumped, Benoit had won the television, tag-team, united states, and world championships. Saturn had won the tag-team championship twice and television championship. Malenko had won the cruiserweight title, the US title, and the tag-team title. Guerrero had won the cruiserweight and US titles. Not to mention, these people were pushed hard at some point, Benoit with the new 4 horseman, Guerrero with the LWO. If the three that you mentioned suddenly showed up in TNA what would they say "oh my god...its the pirate from the WWE!...and the guy who pretended to be other famous guys...and jeez I can't even remember what the big one ever did." So, maybe with the idea that the people jumping ship actually have to have had sucess in the WWE, you can think of three others?

I think it would need a suprise
Jeff Hardy - Make as if he lied to WWE about why he left and he show up on TNA.
Matt Hardy - I do agree with his observation to show up in TNA.
Rey Mysterio - Everyone knows his situation with WWE now so this is possible.
William Regal - He would be a suprise because he's been loyal to WWE for a while now but would make a great leader to World Elite.

I agree it has to be ppl that have a following and made an impact. KNOX NO WAY.... Haas Maybe but not really.... Burchill good talent but they keep flip flopping him more times than Paris hilton goes down in a vegas night club. Hardy yes.

Here are my four some from WWE, TNA, and ROH

WWE
Matt Hardy
Carlito
John Morrison
Rey Misterio/CM PUNK (This is if Rey Hasn't Already left and also if The lower punk like they did after he lost the time last time when he was on Raw)

TNA
Robert Roode
James Storm or Black Machismo Jay Lethal (this is if James can handle the wwe road schedule being a single parent)
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly

ROH
Niguel McGuinness
Austin Aries
Rodrick Strong
Davey Richardson

Hmm to have a similar effect it would have to be some big names. I think it would be pretty cool if

Jeff Hardy
Rey Mysterio
John Morrison
Kofi Kingston

all decided to jump ship, they are all multi time champions, and could kayfabe be pulled by the attraction of TNA's fabled X-division....I know its not fabled anymore, and TNA would never be able to offer the kind of money required to pull this kind of talent from WWE, but hey this is a what if.

They could enter in the middle of an Ultimate-X match, the four of them charge through the crowd rush the ring and beat down the guys fighting, an doing multiple finishers on the current champion. They all climb up and pose on top of the four poles, and hit some crazy 4 way move, on one or two current X-division frontrunners. TNA could then push the X-division as the major belt in the company, do less gimmick/spot fest, and have some excellent one-on-one matches (I think this is the main thing that is missing in TNA at the moment. I don’t remember the last time I saw a 1 on 1 match that made me say wow that was fecking amazing. They are all gimmick matches that end in a no-contest or someone cheats to win....I’m starting to ramble :confused: ). TNA could still have a heavy weight division, but have it as a sub par belt for people that physically can't compete in the signature X-division matches.

The main reason this would not work is the 90 days no compete clause all WWE wrestlers have.

The reason it worked so well with the original Radicals is one night they are all at a WCW PPV (with Benoit winning the world championship) and the next night they all appeared on WWE RAW, so it was a shock to all of us.

Now with the 90 day no compete clause, by the time they all appeared on TNA we would all know about it due to some leak on the Internet and there would be no surprise

lolz, didn't read the section. New post.

Original idea. Four guys jumping ship from WWE to TNA, almost sounds like Main Event Mafia to me.

Since I wrote for 10 minutes why certain guys from TNA to WWE would work, I'll leave the other way around short.

Kennedy-mouth piece
Umaga-muscle
Carlito-Let's face it, he's the most likely to be let go sooner or later. Has a Radical type of attitude.
Jamie Noble-one of the more underappreciated talents. Tough as nails.

The four guys can't be huge stars, or else it would just be another MEM. These four were under used by WWE. 2 are released, and they all bring something different to TNA.

Sorry about the earlier post. lol

WWE
Matt Hardy
Carlito
John Morrison
Rey Misterio/CM PUNK (This is if Rey Hasn't Already left and also if The lower punk like they did after he lost the time last time when he was on Raw)

Take out Morrison and add someone else and you got a pretty good group there. Maybe

Matt Hardy
Rey Mysterio
Carlito
Shelton

I can't see Shelton as he is a great talent but he has no mic skills what so ever. All the Radicals had mic skills even Beniot and Malenko..... I think Morrison is a better wrestler, "Entertainer", and has better mic skills than Shelton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back