The "Put Together" Tag Teams

Did you atlease read ALL OF THE THREAD? I did bring up the JeriShow! They had a good run with the title's. And I'm not saying that those tagteams that I've named weren't good. They were just thrown together for dumb reason's. London & Kendrick were a cute little tag team that I really liked and enjoyed. Now why can't we have tag teams like that anymore? Tell me that much neverendingnightmare??

just saw this as i rarley respond to this stuff but we dont get good teams like london and kendrick together anymore because right now neither company really gives a shit about the tag divison i thought wwe was gonna make big changes starting with signing kings of wrestling but there stuck in FCW sadly and air boom hasnt really done much either i did miss you mentioning jerishow thats my bad

To be honest, I don't mind the "thrown together" teams. In fact, they seem to be working quite well right now. We have Kofi/Bourne to make Air Boom and Miz/Truth to make Awesome Truth. Both thrown together teams; one of them the champs, the other #1 contender.

It sucks, but I don't ever think we'll have the days of Demolition, the Rockers, Legion of Doom, the Bushwackers, the Headbangers and tag teams like those ever again. The Uso's are the only "real" tag team that I can think of in the WWE right now.

I'd love nothing more than a resurgance in the tag team division. I love a good tag match, especially between "pure" tag teams like the Dudley Boyz or the Hardy Boyz.

Hell, I'm just happy that the WWE hasn't scrapped the whole division already. At least we get *some* tag matches.

To be honest, I don't mind the "thrown together" teams. In fact, they seem to be working quite well right now. We have Kofi/Bourne to make Air Boom and Miz/Truth to make Awesome Truth. Both thrown together teams; one of them the champs, the other #1 contender.

It sucks, but I don't ever think we'll have the days of Demolition, the Rockers, Legion of Doom, the Bushwackers, the Headbangers and tag teams like those ever again. The Uso's are the only "real" tag team that I can think of in the WWE right now.

I'd love nothing more than a resurgance in the tag team division. I love a good tag match, especially between "pure" tag teams like the Dudley Boyz or the Hardy Boyz.

Hell, I'm just happy that the WWE hasn't scrapped the whole division already. At least we get *some* tag matches.
Basically a 'real' tag team to you is 2 guys who essentially share the same character and are interchangeable and wear similar clothing and are preferably brothers and midcarders. that's pretty boring dude. Air Boom is a dynamic. They have a similar style, similar personality, and a singular goal. They ARE a real tag team. Yea it sucks that they aren't both jamaican dudes with long hair who say and do the same shit as each other, but that's boring and WWE has evolved past that for the most part.

Hell if the company had more active tag teams on both brands people would be complaining that their favorite singles wrestler isn't getting enough exposure. Or someone would be saying wrestler so and so needs to be wrestling solo. I like the team of Kingston & Bourne, no I love it and ill argue pairing them two was smartest decision for tag division in a while. Jericho and Big Show was also a smart move at the time. However, MVP & Henry wasn't. Hell even Vladimir/ Santino was good comic relief for the division and they were thrown together.

another reason why i think the tag team division is dead is because the champs lose too easily. barrett and rhodes beat air boom a couple of weeks ago on raw legit, and did they follow up on it? no. technically they could be tag champs now. it just seems like WWE doesnt really care for it anymore and i dont think its resurrection is coming any time soon. i just hope they dont scrap it altogether. i agree that we need more 'legit' tag teams, rather than ones that are put together cos they have nothing to do and then split after about 2 months. im glad theyre keeping air boom for the time being at least. hopefully they become a tag team for a while and dont split, because if they do, that would confirm to me that WWE really doesnt care for the tag team division at all. im hoping air boom is the catalyst that makes the tag team division come back to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back