The Prince of Persia

K

Kee Kee

Daivari should dump Khali and go solo as the self proclaimed Prince of Persia. He should come out next week on Friday Night Smackdown as a face to the Godsmack song "I Stand Alone" and carry a little blue dagger with him. Whenever Daivari gets pinned in a match, he pulls out the dagger and rewinds time back prior to losing the match. This can be achieved by Smackdown being a tapped show. This will give Daivari an undefeated streak and will get him over with the fans. Mabey down the track he develops a split personality and pulls out a magic carpet.

Daivari as a popular face means wrestling fans worldwide will stop abusing and attempting to kill him.

Kee Kee I 2 agree with U on Daiviri! He is one awesome guy if I have to say so for myself and others that love him! ^_^

Yeah he is!!!!!!!!And have u seen his smile lately,Gosh that smiles is to die 4 and he makes every girl's heart melt! ^_^

I totally agree!

Hey I was on this chat room and everyone there loves Davari's feet. Does anyone have pics of them because if 47 girls are obsessing over his feet then they must be really special!!!

hehehehehe:p I also heard that Daiviri has very soft hands and feet,LOL! Lots of girl's are really head over heels with Daiviri*sighs happily*

Kee Kee said:
Daivari should dump Khali and go solo as the self proclaimed Prince of Persia. He should come out next week on Friday Night Smackdown as a face to the Godsmack song "I Stand Alone" and carry a little blue dagger with him. Whenever Daivari gets pinned in a match, he pulls out the dagger and rewinds time back prior to losing the match. This can be achieved by Smackdown being a tapped show. This will give Daivari an undefeated streak and will get him over with the fans. Mabey down the track he develops a split personality and pulls out a magic carpet.

Daivari as a popular face means wrestling fans worldwide will stop abusing and attempting to kill him.

i like daivari but think this is a stupid idea

His hands look really soft and smooth. One thing I like about Davari is his smile - it is so natural, and his teeth are clean and straight - unlike a lot of other grotty wrestlers who look like they haven't brushed in weeks.

Davari isn't a smoker either, so no fear of tar filled lungs! :D

OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!! Daiviri is da man!!!!!!! He is a Ladies Man if I have to say so myself,heheheheh:p DAIVIRI ROCKS!

When he french kissed Rob Conway I wet my panties. That was so fuckin hot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back