The Prank War Has Begun!

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
my neighborhood prank war has taken a slight turn. its now full on personal & im going tyler durden on everyones ass.

started simple enough, but after the chick across the street teamed up w\ my neighbor.... its fucking on. the bastards paintballed my garage. looks like a unicorn abortion in there. terrible.

so my night was spent in secret. i filled the inside of my neighbors truck with 15 cans of ranch style beans & 12 cans of chili.... as for the ****e across the street.... i soaked 2 boxes of tampons in black cherry kool-aid & vinegar and stuffed them thru the mail drop in her front door.

when i get home im expecting danger.

any ideas on good pranks or booby traps to set on unwanted guests?

my neighborhood prank war has taken a slight turn. its now full on personal & im going tyler durden on everyones ass.

started simple enough, but after the chick across the street teamed up w\ my neighbor.... its fucking on. the bastards paintballed my garage. looks like a unicorn abortion in there. terrible.

so my night was spent in secret. i filled the inside of my neighbors truck with 15 cans of ranch style beans & 12 cans of chili.... as for the ****e across the street.... i soaked 2 boxes of tampons in black cherry kool-aid & vinegar and stuffed them thru the mail drop in her front door.

when i get home im expecting danger.

any ideas on good pranks or booby traps to set on unwanted guests?

slinky.jpg

You and this slinky have a lot in common. You both serve no real purpose in life and when you are pushed down a flight of stairs , it brings a smile to my face.

My dad used to do this all the time:

Two people sit on either side of the street holding their hands out like they're holding a wire. The cars will think that there is wire so they'll try to avoid it. (little do they know that it's a prank) I don't know if it's legal to do anymore though.

wow what a bunch of sour bastards in the cage today....

1) flamethrower, good idea. i praise your creativity.

2)grow up & get a life- hmmmm. well next time you organize a entire group of people to do something that dosent include banging ur mother, maybe ill take ur thought into consideration.

3)slinky- wow that was amuzing & will probly use that burn on someone in the future, but i misplaced my slinky. oh wait. i remember now, your girlfriend let me put it in her ass like a dirty corkscrew. jackass.

i admit i have some time to kill, I work 2 jobs & like to have fun when at home. but my neighborhood is kickass cuz not many places have neighbors that would screw around like this. pranks, block-wide keggers, etc. dont hate on the creativity.

2)grow up & get a life- hmmmm. well next time you organize a entire group of people to do something that dosent include banging ur mother, maybe ill take ur thought into consideration.

3)slinky- wow that was amuzing & will probly use that burn on someone in the future, but i misplaced my slinky. oh wait. i remember now, your girlfriend let me put it in her ass like a dirty corkscrew. jackass.

i admit i have some time to kill, I work 2 jobs & like to have fun when at home. but my neighborhood is kickass cuz not many places have neighbors that would screw around like this. pranks, block-wide keggers, etc. dont hate on the creativity.

what the fuck is wrong with you..that is just disgusting..i think you need deep counseling where you lay on a coach and the Dr takes notes about you and at the end of the session the Dr may be more fucked then you are.

My dad used to do this all the time:

Two people sit on either side of the street holding their hands out like they're holding a wire. The cars will think that there is wire so they'll try to avoid it. (little do they know that it's a prank) I don't know if it's legal to do anymore though.

now that is fucking funny. probly highly illegal but funny indeed.

Those are horrible jokes.

what the fuck is wrong with you..that is just disgusting..i think you need deep counseling where you lay on a coach and the Dr takes notes about you and at the end of the session the Dr may be more fucked then you are.

i tried that once but the couch wasnt very comfy. & come to think of it.... goldust was the doctor in question & i think it was his idea in the first place.

sorry bro if that made u queasy. i fire off random shit sometimes. all in good humor here in the cage sir.

How about having a nice conversation with these people and ask why these pranks started???

i tried that once but the couch wasnt very comfy. & come to think of it.... goldust was the doctor in question & i think it was his idea in the first place.

sorry bro if that made u queasy. i fire off random shit sometimes. all in good humor here in the cage sir.

Ok ya all in good humor So I will end this with a fuck you and have a nice day;)

How about having a nice conversation with these people and ask why these pranks started???

its prank week. done it for 3 yrs in the neighborhood & at work. like 30 people in all. its all in good fun, but the rainbow bright paint scheme in my garage was over the top. so i had to step my game up.

Ah yes it will escalate till somebody gets hurt (or butt raped in your case)

Ah yes it will escalate till somebody gets hurt (or butt raped in your case)

2 rules in prank week. no physical harm or super-gluing anything important.

& butt rape isnt funny.... unless its between two clowns. then its ok. but still disturbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back