• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The perfect weekend.

Spunky

Lovable degenerate.
Next week I have to weekend off work, I brought Dancing of Ice ticket's for my parent's 20th annaverisary.

Which mean's i'm going to have to look after my brother's for a couple of day's, And it just happen's to be perfect.

Friday, Go to my parent's, Order takeaway food, Snuggle up with Anna, And watch the series premier of Dexter season 3, Then Watch Smackdown, While getting tipsy, Then off to bed. :D

Saturday, Going out in the morning for dinner, Back for the football on Sky, Make some tea, Watch TNA, And a film, Then off to bed. :D

Sunday, Chill out on the sofa watching Wrestlemaina 6-11.

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh.

I got ya

Sunday...watch backlash with my best friend, and engoruge on fine food and drink

monday...have sex. a lot.

teusday...go to Madison Square Garden in NYC, and watch a SD/ECW taping with IC and my roomate

epicness

:lmao:

I'm realllllllllllllll pumped anout next weekend, So much so I feel like i've eaten a bag of sugar.

God damn! That suck's then, Lol you'll be ready for the weekend.

It's my first day off work since October, So I can relate lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back