The Pebble

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
Is one of my favourite posters. I find myself agreeing with this guy on basically everything wrestling related. He shares the exact same opinion on me about John Cena especially. He constantly writes good quality posts that are always worth reading. I'm going to go out of my way to mentor this guy into the next big thing, because I think he's got great potential.

Basically, this is the Official "The Pebble" Appreciation Thread. Praise this man, and rep him when possible.

I noticed him first. Put him as one of my favorite posters when we had that thread about your favorite posters.

I have to agree, he always puts forth good discussions and i enjoying talking bout the F1 with him

Is one of my favourite posters. I find myself agreeing with this guy on basically everything wrestling related. He shares the exact same opinion on me about John Cena especially.

It was reading your posts in the Cena thread that originally turned Cena from a good wrestler to my favourite so that might be why you agree; you'll have already used the argument three pages before.

I'm going to go out of my way to mentor this guy into the next big thing, because I think he's got great potential.

Yey I have a mentor. Who's an Aussie. And younger than me. I'll still take it though.

I noticed him first. Put him as one of my favorite posters when we had that thread about your favorite posters.

I remember that. It was the proudest day of my life. Until today of course.

I was there when he was still called EdgeHead27. I'm the real fan.

I salute you sir.

I have to agree, he always puts forth good discussions and i enjoying talking bout the F1 with him

Monaco in two weeks baby, followed by last Soccer Special of the season. I can't wait.

i'd like to skim him across a pond.

Witty. I actually lol'd. Good man.

Monaco in two weeks baby, followed by last Soccer Special of the season. I can't wait.

Damn im gonna miss soccer special, gotta love the banter they have on that show. I cant wait for Monaco, always the best of the season. Ferraris are sayin their title challenge is already over its only been 5 races. Barrichello starting to have a bitch as well.....its all gettin exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back