The Other Guys Spinoff Film

Dean Winchester

Getting Noticed By Management
I was watching The Other Guys and I was thinking that Dwayne Johnson and Samuel L. Jackson's characters should have a spinoff prequel film before they died showing them as NYPD detectives. Now I was not a fan of the film as I thought it was crap, but those first couple of minutes of the film were awesome with Johnson and Jackson. Then the movie went downhil as soon as those characters died. But I think a spinoff prequel film will be fun and entertaining with Dwayne and Samuel. Best buddy cop film we would of had in years since Bad Boys 2 came out in 2003.

I would like to see that. I enjoyed The Other Guys but especially the early scenes with SLJ and Rock. Definitely deserve a prequel of some kind, preferably an action comedy rather than just a serious cop movie though, I think the two of them would work very well together in a full length movie, not just a short cameo role.

Well yeah no doubt it has to be a light hearted not campy tho action-comedy film. It could be like how Tango & Cash was tone wise or Lethal Weapon. Jackson and Johnson would kickass in a full length film as detectives. Sure have not had too many buddy cop films as of late in Hollywood, I remember how bad Cop Out was and that had potential with Bruce Willis, Tracy Morgan and Kevin Smith directing the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back