The official Raw Spoilers thread

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
I saw that PWInsider reported Dana Brooke being backstage for today's Raw.

She is the last person I would call up right now. I like Dana and it definitely would help out Emma's main roster revival because it already seemed like Emma was in danger to fade away after this really low-key Becky feud (that and the WWE probably want a bitchy women's team on the roster since they love that a lot and Team BAD are on the shelf). But Dana was still a work in progress even before the injury. She also hasn't been in the ring on an episode of NXT in what has to be six months now. No one would care.

I mean come on now. This would be the female equivalent of Apollo Crews (in terms of how wrong it was to call him up).

Dana would be the equivalent of a superfluous, personality-devoid undercard babyface? I'd be surprised.

Equivalent to Apollo in terms of how wrong it was to call him up
I disagree with that as well. Dana, regardless of her in-ring ability, is already a main-roster-ready second. And she's shown herself to have no problem improving at a rapid rate between the ropes. This experience should be fantastic for her.

As far as nobody caring, who cares? Give her regular screen time and make people care. She doesn't need to enter the fray as a finished product.

In regards to her being in danger of fading away after her current feud, your perception of her situation is indicative of nothing. You have no idea what's planned for her. Furthermore, you're describing a situation which is applicable to anybody who's not already a headliner. Doesn't mean she shouldn't be given a shot.

If making Emma a headlining act on NXT wasn't in the cards, then moving the whole act to the main roster is probably the best choice while the NXT womens division gets some fresh meat.

Is this going to be as accurate as your Welcome back Rollins thread?
Unlike his horseshit Rollins and Orton "spoilers," there are at least reports that Dana is at Raw.

A valid question though, considering who the OP is.

At least you were smart enough to do this in the bar this time instead of the LD every week.

There's a cage, the straitjacket and a bunch of other shit being hung above it.

CinIfUhXAAEs-a0.jpg

97A51pz.jpg

Now that could lead to some interesting storyline development, or just a convoluted match. I'm leaning towards the former, feeling optimistic today.

It makes no goddamn sense for Bray Wyatt to be lined to #Hatch. Unless he's returning with a Lost gimmick or something.

According to Wrestling Observer Radio, the final Money in the Bank Ladder match spot will not be going to John Cena when he returns on Raw. We should be finding out who gets the final spot on Raw tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back