The [Official] Laziness Thread

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Just like the workout thread, only anti. :lmao:

Talk about procrastination, lack of motivation, and any self-esteem issues you might have with yourself, but the unwilling-ness to change.

This thread was made by an American, for Americans. :lmao: But we're open for anyone who's willing to be lazy.

A series of apathetic decisions and procrastination would aptly describe my life up to this point.

I got home from work at 3, and have been parked on my couch watching UFC and being online since then.

I just got up to walk the dog for about twenty minutes.

I got home from work at 3, and have been parked on my couch watching UFC and being online since then.

I just got up to walk the dog for about twenty minutes.

That's a bit much, don't you think? Seems to me like you're borderlining your desire to workout, and trying to mix it up a bit with your passion to be lazy. Tone it down a bit, no need to over do it.

Less is really more.

I just got done with my second day of getting back to fighting weight after being sick for a week. That 2.mile cross country all terrain run is a BITCH right now. that. hurt.so bad.

why bother? just read the blurb or wiki the book!

That's a bit much, don't you think? Seems to me like you're borderlining your desire to workout, and trying to mix it up a bit with your passion to be lazy. Tone it down a bit, no need to over do it.

Less is really more.

Good point. Less than two weeks before school starts. I plan on making this upcoming week a full blown laze-a-thon. I'm taking 19 credits plus a night class... my Tuesdays are legit going to be 8 am to 6:45 pm.

I just got done with my second day of getting back to fighting weight after being sick for a week. That 2.mile cross country all terrain run is a BITCH right now. that. hurt.so bad.

Kind Sir, I'm gonna ask you to take your work-ethic and higher class of being dedicated to your body and health into another thread, thank you very much.

This is for the lazy, could care less individuals of the world. You seem far too caring of yourself and your body, to have a place in this thread. :lmao:

The other day, I straight up returned to greatness in eating 3 Large McDonald's fries, along with 2 Big Mac's, minus the pickles. I drained it all down with a nice big slam Sunkist. To follow, for a "after-midnight" snack, I had a kingsized Milkey Way.

Now THAT.. is how to hurt your body like a pro.. let's see you try something that daring and crazy, Mister 2 mile cough and cold, achy, sneezing, buff and ripped armed all terrain country boy! :p

I have six chapters in AP US History textbook to read and notes to take, and another book to read for English.

EEEK.

Flames Out
Dragon

Unless you're 100%, or at least 80% because you can't commit fully to any one thing, including holding things off.. UNLESS, you're at least 80% willing to NOT do any of that "on-time" then I'm gonna have to ask you to take your willingness to be on-time with your studies.. out of my thread, thank you very much. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back