Cenation™

#1 John Cena Fan and WZ Posterboy
I HAVE PLENTY OF REASONS

1. HE MAKES RACIST THREADS
2. HE MAKES POINTLESS THREADS
3. HE MAKES SHIT THREADS
4. HE IS USELESS TO THE PRISON

LAWN DART - WE COMIN FOR YOU N****

You know, you guys remind me of two fellas that use to be in here a long time ago -
Jerichoholic4Life and Macios(TheMauler.) They started off not so good, but eventually they became best friends and both were released from the prison. I think in do time, the same will happen between you guys as well.

That's a good story, Jenks. I think The Prison could be a much better place if we were all more open to creating wrestling-oriented topics and having serious discussions. While the random nonsense is always going to be a fun part of this section, I don't think it has to cause people to hate each other.

You know, you guys remind me of two fellas that use to be in here a long time ago -
Jerichoholic4Life and Macios(TheMauler.) They started off not so good, but eventually they became best friends and both were released from the prison. I think in do time, the same will happen between you guys as well.

Hey Jenks! We became best friends? I don't remember that much, but Macios doesn't exist here now. One went straight, the other got bant.

[QUOTE="Mr.Incredible" DC;3936275]Can someone change this thread title to "The Official "no one gives a fuck about the both of you" thread?[/QUOTE]

No. The only thing you are incredible at is making a gigantic jackass out of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back