The Next Champions Will Be?

bioshock

Getting Noticed By Management
As of late in the WWE we have come accustom to long title reigns as listed below;

Current WWE Champion - Seth Rollins
Former Champion - Brock Lesnar - 233 days

Current IC Champion - Daniel Bryan
Former Champion - Bad News Barrett - 83 days

Current US Champion - John Cena
Former Champions - Rusev 146 days, Sheamus 182 days, & Ambros 351 days

Current Tag Champions - Kidd & Cesaro - 36 days
Former Tag Champions - The Usos - 55 days

Current Diva Champion - Nikki Bella - 127 days
Former Champion - AJ - 63 days

So there is no denying that we have seen some lengthy title runs recently. My question is what would your best guess to be the next person to win each championship is, and when do you expect it to happen. How and why, debate on.

World title: whoever wins mitb. I don't think Seth's first reign is any shorter than that. As for who wins money in the bank? My choice would be Ambrose. Would be a nice way for Ambrose to get back at Rollins and if done late in the year could be the lead in to a shield triple threat at mania.

US title: Rusev. I expect him to get another win over Cena. Give cena the mania moment but give Rusev the series. A good way to make sure Rusev doesn't fall off the map now that his undefeated-ish streak is gone

IC title: Dolph Ziggler? Don't really have a feel for this. I imagine we will get at least some ziggler vs Bryan matches for the title that could steal the show, maybe it changes hands there? Sheamus I guess is a possibility although I personally hope against that, just not really a fan.

Tag titles: The Ascension. I haven't really been into them but I just get the feeling that eventually they are going to be pushed regardless and I think kidd and Cesaro will hold the belts for a while. They have a nice dynamic going.

Off top of my head...

I see Rollins holding the title till at least Battleground, where he will lose the Randy Orton (Battleground is in Orton's hometown of St.Louis)

Sheamas will be the IC Title holder by Money in the Bank

Rusev will get the US title back by Payback

(Note: I believe Rusev and Sheamas will replace Kane and Big Show on the Authority)

MITB Briefcase Holder: Reigns or Bryan (depending on health)

I guess that's kind of short runs for Bryan and Cena but they seriously don't need straps to put them over right...

Brock will invoke his rematch at Summerslam against Randy Orton

WWE title-- my guess is he holds it at least until summerslam where he loses it to hopefully Daniel Bryan, but if not Bryan, have it be Ambrose or Reigns

WWE IC title-- my hope is that when Bryan loses it, he loses it in a triple threat match where he's not pinned, i would prefer Ambrose, but someone else who needs the title wouldn't hurt either.

WWE US title-- Does Cena hold it long?? if the answer is no, then Rusev. if the answer is yes, then i think he loses it to an up and coming heel.

WWE Diva's title-- my hope is that at the next ppv, they have a fatal four way for the diva's title where either Brie Bella wins it (and turns face) or Paige wins it and then after that, the newly face champion starts a feud with Charlotte.

WWE Tag Team titles-- this is tougher...my guess right now is the Usos unless they find a face team that is actually over enough to hold them. my hope is the WWE calls up a tag team from NXT and they feud with them and eventually win the titles.

WWEWHC: I don't see this being a short run for Rollins. I'm not saying he will beat CM Punks reign but it will last for at least 6 months. I pick Bray Wyatt to beat Rollins for the belt. Bray has been booked strong lately and had a good showing against UT at WM. I'm sure his push will only keep going.

IC Title: Bryan will easily surpass Wades reign. I see a very long reign for Daniel Bryan simply because I don't want to see him not have anything to do. I'd say come Royal Rumble, Daniel Bryan will drop the belt to Cody Rhodes - the wildcard. I chose because when he had his reign he actually did an awesome jobband im sure Cody will be back in full force 10 months from now.

US Title: John Cena is not holding this title for a long time. Now that Brocks out of the title picture I envision Cena will go into the mix soon enough. Summerslam 2015 against Sheamus is my pick. I think it gives Cena enough time to wrap up with Rusev and have a small feud or two before moving up to the WWEWHC.

Tag Titles: Kidd & Cesaro SHOULD hold the belt till MITB, at least. With the booking of the division im sure USOs and BRC will have flip flopped the title between one another a few times. I'm positive Lucha Dragons will be the next big champs as they seem to be wrapping up in NXT.

Divas Title: I respect the effort the Bellas have put into bettering their work and it has paid off but they aren't the best champs. I don't want another AJ/Paige reign so soon. A new Diva taking the title could work but at Payback I think Nattie will win the Divas title. It could play into Kidd/Cesaro being tag champs while Nattie is the Divas champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back