• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The New House Show Sets

Rockyfolifebo!!!

Pre-Show Stalwart
I didn't see a thread on this, and feel free to move it if it's in the wrong section. So, recently at the start of the year, WWE debuted a new stage for the house shows. With this stage, it brings a more live feel to house shows. I've been to plenty of house shows, but not one with this set. They used to just get a curtain and put it over the exit sign. It kind of took away the thrill of being there. But now, they have this state of the art beast!! I think it's awesome, but I have questions. I'm going to a house show here in SC next month.

Do You like it?
Is it used at ALL house shows?
Does it include pyro?

entrance.jpg

Last house show I went to was at the Oakland Colisseum when The Texas Tornado defeated Mr. Perfect. Hogan/Tugboat defeated Sid/Earthquake. Ahh those were the days. Could barely hear the entrance music and the best thing they had going for their entrances was a spotlight. LOL

I went to a house show in March. The show was okay, but having my nephews with me made it awesome. As for the set, I thought it was okay. I did notice it during the divas match (Beth vs Someone). Maybe it was cause I was high, but I think the lights where changing colors on that cross thing. If I was not watching the action in the ring, I was to busy watching the folks in the crowd. They steal the show for me most times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back