• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The New Generation

roipdh123

Getting Noticed By Management
So in less than 2 and a half months another era is likely to end in the WWE - the PG era.
Now in couple of lines this was a good era - unlike the Attitude Era but it was a good one.There were some matches that will be remembered like HBK's WM matches with Undertaker and Ric Flair.John Cena's TLC match with Edge and more.

But in a big turn this could be the base for the new and in my opinion the improved generation in the WWE.If we take a look in the roster right now most of the guys there are under 33-34 years old which means most of them will wrestle at least 8-10 more years & if we look at NXT {Which is great and for those of you who doesn't see it already - I highly recommend it} there are great guys there also.

So I look now and WWE is starting to push youngsters like Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns to the next level.On the other hand the part timers are getting old and will not be a major part in the years to come.

In my opinion this should be the roster for this generation:

Main Event:
Faces:Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns & Cody Rhodes & Cm Punk {if he will stay} & Antonio Cesaro & Big E Langston & Dolph Ziggler {turning back and forth}.
Heels:Bray Wyatt & Dean Ambrose & John Cena {part timer} & Batista {part timer} & Wade Barret & Randy Orton {turning back and forth} & Brock Lesnar {part timer}.

In 2014-15 I think the WWE title will change in the following order:
1.Orton will hold it until Mania where he will lose it to Bryan in a Triple threat with Batista involving.
2.Bryan will hod the title until MITB losing it to either John Cena or Bray Wyatt only to regain in at Summer Slam.
3.Then at Survivor Series Cena will defeated Bryan in a fatal 4 way match {involve 2 of the following man:Wyatt/Big E/Rhodes/Cesaro} - where he will tie Ric Flair's record with 16 world titles.
4.At the Survivor Series/the night after Roman Reigns who won the MITB match will cash in on Cena and win the title holding it briefly until Wrestle Mania.
5.Then at Mania Reigns will drop the title to either Bryan {this time for a long and strong run - like punk's 2nd reign} or he will retain it against Cena.

Mid Card:
There are a lot of guys who are available and this is my list:
Faces:Seth Rollins & Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods & Mark Henry & Sheamus {could be a main event player if needed} & RVD {part timer} & Jericho {part timer} & The Usos & Darren Young & Titus Oneill & Zack Ryder & Adrian Neville & Sami Zayn & Goldust {like sheamus} & Rey Mysterio {part timer} & Justin Gabriel & Evan Bourne & Tyson Kidd & Tyler Breeze.

Heels:Damien Sandow & Luke Harper & Eric Rowan & Corey Graves & Bo Dallas & R Truth & Jack Swagger & Alberto Del Rio & The Miz & Drew Mclntyre & RyBack & Curtis Axel & Alexander Rusev & Heath Slater & Mason Ryan & Brodus Clay & Fandango & Bo Dallas & The Ascension {from NXT}.

I would have the each of the mid card titles changing many times {unless there is a need for someone for a long reign} to let a lot of those mid carders get a chance to have a title run.

So basically what do you think about it and how would you book these guys for 2014-2015?

If you think the current state of the WWE should be titled the PG Era then I've got some bad news for you, its not ending anytime soon. PG is just a rating and it will reign supreme for years to come.

What are currently in, as stated by the E and a few Super Stars, is the Reality Era. I do agree with you that the next evolution is upon us as well see the roots of the Network Era begin to grow. It is not going to happen over night but new stars will rise in the ring and new faces will shine on the Network.

Why is DB and Punk part of the future but Orton and Cena aren't when they're all four about the same age? That's silly.

I do agree that this is a new era. I see Cody Rhodes, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns, and Langston (possibly Ambrose) all ascending over the next 3 years. Reigns probably wins next years Rumble, Rhodes probably wins a MITB.

Why is DB and Punk part of the future but Orton and Cena aren't when they're all four about the same age? That's silly.

When it comes to Orton, I think we sometimes forget just how young he actually is because he's been both around and so consistently booked as a top guy for so long. I've caught myself doing that several times. Orton will only be 34 in about a month. As for Cena, unless he walks away completely, which I don't think he'll do, I can see him in the role of an on-air authority figure in the next 3 years or so. He'll be 40 by then and while it's certainly a possibility that he'll still be able to go, it's also possible that the wear & tear of the business could catch up to him or could start to catch up.

As far as Punk, his future with WWE is entirely up in the air. I read a report today, from the WON, alleging that Vince wants Punk back but that Triple H has mixed feelings about it. Trips, allegedly, feels disrespected by Punk's alleged comments that a match against him at WrestleMania doesn't fit Punk's definition of getting a "big push", but that he's not going to interfere with things and that he'll let Vince handle everything regarding Punk. If Punk does return, he's going to want to be the top guy; no ifs, ands or buts about it.

As far as Bryan goes, he's just 32. As I've said in a lot of threads, I think Bryan's ultimate destiny in WWE will be as the next Chris Jericho. He'll be someone that's counted on for putting together very high quality matches, will be able to lose in a way that won't damage him & will elevate whomever he's against, float in & out of the upper mid-card to main event scenes and have a few runs with the top title every so often. If Bryan winds up as "the face" of WWE as Cena has been, I'll be extremely surprised. It wouldn't bother me one bit if it happened, but I don't see it. At any rate, I look for Bryan to be one of the top stars in the company for much of the next decade.

When it comes to Orton, I think we sometimes forget just how young he actually is because he's been both around and so consistently booked as a top guy for so long. I've caught myself doing that several times. Orton will only be 34 in about a month. As for Cena, unless he walks away completely, which I don't think he'll do, I can see him in the role of an on-air authority figure in the next 3 years or so. He'll be 40 by then and while it's certainly a possibility that he'll still be able to go, it's also possible that the wear & tear of the business could catch up to him or could start to catch up.

As far as Punk, his future with WWE is entirely up in the air. I read a report today, from the WON, alleging that Vince wants Punk back but that Triple H has mixed feelings about it. Trips, allegedly, feels disrespected by Punk's alleged comments that a match against him at WrestleMania doesn't fit Punk's definition of getting a "big push", but that he's not going to interfere with things and that he'll let Vince handle everything regarding Punk. If Punk does return, he's going to want to be the top guy; no ifs, ands or buts about it.

As far as Bryan goes, he's just 32. As I've said in a lot of threads, I think Bryan's ultimate destiny in WWE will be as the next Chris Jericho. He'll be someone that's counted on for putting together very high quality matches, will be able to lose in a way that won't damage him & will elevate whomever he's against, float in & out of the upper mid-card to main event scenes and have a few runs with the top title every so often. If Bryan winds up as "the face" of WWE as Cena has been, I'll be extremely surprised. It wouldn't bother me one bit if it happened, but I don't see it. At any rate, I look for Bryan to be one of the top stars in the company for much of the next decade.

First of all; Question: if cm punk does want to be no.1 which will mean ME WM, is that possible at this time and wouldn't that hurt DB's chances of getting some time at the top? I know they can switch roles somewhat and it would make sense but CM Punk is much better in the rebel role. I actually hoped that him and DB would team up vs HHH and is cronies/friends, culminating at WM with Punk vs HHH and Bryan vs HBK.

With regards to Orton and him still being young. I think that is overlooked quite a bit. However, I agree with the notion that it is time post-WM30 that him and John Cena drop down the card and away from the title scene and if possible get some changes in their stale chatacters.

I agree with Daniel Bryan being the guy behind The Guy. I think he can become like HBK based on his in-ring work. However, even though I am not his biggest fan, if he was to replace Cena as The Face...then I would be happy for him. I just hope WWE picks more than one guy to elevate as company face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back