• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The NEW ECW is TEST!

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShaneRamlall said:
I doubt ECW will have a future since heyman has no power and Vince has no idea what ECw can become...IMO Vince cant handle ECW...Maybe if he gives Paul a little power...or alot of power ECW would hve a future...

Baby steps, Vince's ego is too big to let heyman run it on his own. hopefully stefany can stay home with aurora cuz if she comes anytime soon ECW would be much worse. She hates ECW and she hates Heyman, were lucky Steff isn't the one running ECW right now. HHH would probably be there every week.

^Doesnt the whole mcmahon family despise heyman...They prolly brough ECW back to kill it...more and spit on the name of hardcore and ECW..

That's exactly why they kept WCW going after they bought it.....just to see it flounder.

really test is pretty good and actually had an extreme match, though i believe that cm punk is actually going to be the icon for the new ecw. he has a unique style about him.

TEST Is sooooooooooo AWESOME! I can't wait 2 c what he does in ECW and actually he's 31 right now!!! I hope Test continues to kick butt in ECW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back