• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The NEW ECW is TEST!

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rated R Superstar316

Test is gonna be the future of ECW. He needs to go after show, hes has great talent, former tag team champion, former intercontinetal champion and former european champion. now its time for some big gold belts. TEST FUTURE ECW STAR AND ECW WORLD CHAMPION. HELL YEA

Test this - This Test!

I think if used rifht,Test can be a major player.I would love to see him beef with guys like Sabu and RVD.Maybe even C.M.Punk too.

Rated R Superstar316 said:
Test is gonna be the future of ECW. He needs to go after show, hes has great talent, former tag team champion, former intercontinetal champion and former european champion. now its time for some big gold belts. TEST FUTURE ECW STAR AND ECW WORLD CHAMPION. HELL YEA

Test this - This Test!

Okey i think Test is Great but the future is ROB VAM DAM pal NOT test

ShaneRamlall said:
^I agree that you said test isnt the future but RVD aint either....Sabu is!

Actually I think Sabu & RVD are the future of ECW because one day were gonna see this headline:

"NEXT WEEK ON ECW ON SCI FI: ROB VAN DAM VS. SABU (ECW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH -- EXTREME RULES)

.JoeY said:
Actually I think Sabu & RVD are the future of ECW because one day were gonna see this headline:

"NEXT WEEK ON ECW ON SCI FI: ROB VAN DAM VS. SABU (ECW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH -- EXTREME RULES)

Or perhaps they will sve that for the 1st ECW PPV later this year.

mystyk said:
Or perhaps they will sve that for the 1st ECW PPV later this year.

If not then most likely they will save it for WrestleMania 23, that would be pretty awesome! in front of an attendance crowd of 73,000+ fans at Ford Field.

Sabu is tha future of WWECW. Test is cool but I like SandMan better than him.

you gotta ask your self tho, sabu and sandman, there getting old late 30s early 40, test late 20s erly 30s its gonna be time for the young guys, you give test a year in wwecw and see how they use him, if they bring those other titles back he could go after the ecw tag title or ecw television title...

.JoeY said:

Rob van dam is suspended still or was his suspension lifted? so, it won't be next week.

Test this - This Test!
So your saying the tag team, intercontiental, and european championships aren't big, because there not the top belt?

I'm sure Test will have his time to shine, if they use him right. Right now I wouldn't worry about some of the things they are doing, because ECW is still fairly new and still under a trial version agreement with Sci Fi until August 29th.

.JoeY said:

Sorry,your all wrong.As much as you all deny,C.M.Punk is the "future".As far as the others,they are the best going now,but why do you think they are pushing C.M. so much?

C.M Punk i cant wait till i see him debut tuesday....

If you mean Test will ruin the New ECW then yes you are correct. Test is bad talent, all he does is the elbow drop he never hits,A big Boot and the firemen's cutter (which was done by Messiah in CZW first)

TEST IS THE FUTURE YOU KNOW IT wctonewgitty, and he has hit those moves, every week.... TEST THIS. future ecw world champ

TEST IS THE FUTURE YOU KNOW IT wctonewgitty, and he has hit those moves, every week.... TEST THIS. future ecw world champ

Test is the future TELEVISION or TAG-TEAM champion, probably. I don't think Vince is willing to sink that low as making him ECW champ anytime within the next 2 yrs.

Test this - This Test!

I like test smoe what but he's just not ecw and i don't think his neck can keep up with the style of ecw kurt as well they could win a titel or 2 in ecw but as 4 test or kurt being the future of ECW can't see it. sorry:robvandam: :raven: :sabu2: :taijiri:

The future of ecw is in a toilet, its doesnt have the same atmosphere or anywhere near as good of matches and they just have the extreme rules match as a special match, it cant get gayer than that. but if it does go on, its definetely :robvandam: RVD

Dude i agree with everyone that says test is the future of wwecw along with RVD CM Punk Sabu and Sandman it will be a combo of all these guys together that will make the new ecw

tEST FUCKIN SUCKS BEFORE THIS WWECW CAME OUT HE WAS BEGGIN MCMAN FOR A JOB, TEST NEVER EVEN BEEN IN ECW, TEST IS A WWE CHUMP, TEST SUCKS

yeah i guess the new ecw is test, im sorry. he is ECW cause it is almost as shitty as him if not worse

RVD, Sabu, and sandman are not the future, they have already helped ECW become excellent. They built ECW along with Dreamer, Raven, Douglas and Taz. CM Punk, Shannon Moore, and Fertig if they let him go all out, that is the future of ECW. If ECW has a future....

I doubt ECW will have a future since heyman has no power and Vince has no idea what ECw can become...IMO Vince cant handle ECW...Maybe if he gives Paul a little power...or alot of power ECW would hve a future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back